Indio, CA
Akame Ga Kill anime coming out in July fam

We going to feast :blessed:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Last week I worked myself through 100+ chapters so now I can finally say that I've caught up to Berserk. :blessed:

Although the manga honestly isn't that great to me outside of it having Top 3 manga artwork of all time. :patrice:

But at least now I can join the rest of the manga readers in their frustration waiting a full year for a single issue of this shyt. :shaq2:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Did a new Hunter x Hunter chapter actually just drop? :whew:

This is the first actual chapter that came out since I even got into the series. I thought it wasn't coming back until next month. But then again, I guess this chapter of SJ will be released in Japan next week, so that makes sense.

Hunter x Hunter 341 - Manga Stream

If this drops all month, it'll make the next few weeks without One Piece bearable.

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
I'm looking for part 4 in a serious of short books called "7 billion needles". It's basically about 2 shapeless entities that essentially possess a teenage girl in order to save the world from a cynical god that finds life on earth pointless.It's dope as fukk and I want to know how it ends. I think it started in 2010. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I'm looking for part 4 in a serious of short books called "7 billion needles". It's basically about 2 shapeless entities that essentially possess a teenage girl in order to save the world from a cynical god that finds life on earth pointless.It's dope as fukk and I want to know how it ends. I think it started in 2010. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
7 Billion Needles manga - Mangago that might be it