Manga Adaptation of Death Note, Will Now Be a Netflix Production.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nah this actually makes sense the setting and characters are clearly medievel European.
Yea I forgot that it was based in like Sweden or some shyt. I also forgot Mikasa is the only "Japanese" character in it even though you can't even tell the difference artistically from one character to another.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Yea I forgot that it was based in like Sweden or some shyt. I also forgot Mikasa is the only "Japanese" character in it even though you can't even tell the difference artistically from one character to another.
I point to this anime when ppl say anime characters dont look white. Those nukes really fukked those ppl up

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Were the Japanese Death Note movies any good? :francis:I downloaded them on my old laptop but never watched them.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Were the Japanese Death Note movies any good? :francis:I downloaded them on my old laptop but never watched them.

I liked them, I remember the 2nd one being better than the first but I haven't seen em in 4-5 years

Definitely captured the tone of the anime better than this piece of trash

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No, because according to the narrative, Light shouldn't have won. He only bested L based on bullshyt plot armor. L had him marked every single step of the way. No way Light should have beaten L, maybe they shoulda wrote in the apprentices first but it didn't make any sense.

your on point 100%. They should have given us more L flashbacks early on where we can see more of L,M,N and Watari in that mansion becoming genius bad asses. They should have made some kind of sub plot of L vs N vs M right from the start, then when L dies..... N and M put their differences aside and come together begrudgingly to take on Kira and honor the legacy of L.

Your also right at L winning. According to the narrative L was simply better. People forget Light had the book. L only had his mind and he managed to bring Light in using nothing else.

Im not excited because I have seen what Americans do to japanese art. Not one has been done well. Not one. Hopefully this is the first but honestly Light ''Turner'' already has me like :stopitslime:

TheKid55

All Star
Daps
This is the only adaptation I've ever looked forward to
18793.jpg

HBO and Guillermo Del Toro were supposed to pick it up but mufukkas is lacking :snoop:
10 years and still waiting :mjgrin:

If y'all brehs don't know, get on it :ohlawd:

This is all I have to say about Death Note :snoop:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
This is the only adaptation I've ever looked forward to
18793.jpg

HBO and Guillermo Del Toro were supposed to pick it up but mufukkas is lacking :snoop:
10 years and still waiting :mjgrin:

If y'all brehs don't know, get on it :ohlawd:

This is all I have to say about Death Note :snoop:

Monster :wow:

HBO slipped up on a bunch of stuff over the last 10yrs

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
I'm on ep 30 of Death Note.... Def got pulled into this piff cuz of the Light/L story.... but like somebody said it should have stopped when L took a L.... They went all over the place with it.... fell asleep on a few eps and had to rewatch them.... All I know is whoever plays L has a tough role to fill... :sas1: