Mandy Rose made $500k since WWE release, Self Made Millionaire by Christmas

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
Go in instagram comments....nuff said
Same Instagram comments that have black women saying fukk black men but I never come across those same black women in real life?
No thanks bruh
I been learned to deal with what's in front of me and not someone that is possibly trolling for likes. :manny:
Yall can have at it tho...

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
dudes gotta understand just how much money there is in the exclusive content game for these top shelf females lol.... there is a damn good reason Mandy was willing to get cut from WWE to continue running her site .... she's not going to trip over a dollar to pick up a dime.

Last edited:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
I believe it.

Wrestling fans by the by tend to be easy licks when it comes to the women of the industry. Like that time breh gave up his whole house to get money for someone he thought was Liv Morgan.

Not to mention sympathy purchases and views from people who thinks he got unjustly fired, sex workers who wanna give solidarity to someone monetizing their looks for a come up, former coworkers who wanna help her out, ect.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Simps are the new marks. They could be out here spending their money to be having freaks like Scott Steiner but are content to spend $200 to see a pink nipple. Pimp C turning in his grave