BiodegradableGoodAndeancondor.gif

FlusteredRichIsabellineshrike.gif

QueasyColdDrever-size_restricted.gif

RepentantPessimisticAustralianshelduck.gif

NastyNaturalDeer.gif

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
They screwed over Mandy and Sonya hard tonight.

nah. Sonya is just salty and bytching on Twitter like usual. WWE goes way out of their way to constantly praise her for being LGBTQ literally every time she is on screen.

WWE entertained the storyline with Mandy/Sonya for several weeks and it was very predictable and stale. tonight all they did was give Liv some shine for about 5 minutes. highly doubt that lesbian storyline will go any further than it did tonight.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
nah. Sonya is just salty and bytching on Twitter like usual. WWE goes way out of their way to constantly praise her for being LGBTQ literally every time she is on screen.

WWE entertained the storyline with Mandy/Sonya for several weeks and it was very predictable and stale. tonight all they did was give Liv some shine for about 5 minutes. highly doubt that lesbian storyline will go any further than it did tonight.

:mjcry: I wanted that les MMA girl dating super model tho. predictable or not, it wrote itself.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York

Nah. They been screwing over Mandy and Sonya for awhile now. Them losing to damn Carmella was the sign they both been soured on. I would not be surprised that one of them gets cut soon.