Mandy “PAWGy” Rose Appreciation Thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Company Man Booker T said she fukked up
"A million dollars ain't gonna take care of you for a solid year if you're living large," Booker stated on his "Hall of Fame" podcast, noting that it isn't a lot of money for those who run expensive cars and live in luxurious homes. Furthermore, he opined that Rose is too talented to solely focus on her modeling pursuits, and could have been more successful in WWE with the machine behind her. "I think [Rose launching a FanTime account] was the wrong decision, and I stand by that because I feel that Mandy Rose's talent was so much more than her beauty," he added.

According to Booker, Rose could have made more money if she stayed with WWE and allowed the company to market her. The WWE Hall of Famer stated that while he isn't mad at Rose for making money, he believes that she has enough "raw potential" to have made it to the top in WWE.
He don't know about her donut business I guess:pachaha:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
She'll be alright..has to stay committed to the mindset and not get weak and try to change up. Not sure how well that donut stuff does. Probably get some model shoots too in the not too distant future.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
photo_2023-01-03_18-39-53.jpg

photo_2023-01-03_18-39-28.jpg

photo_2023-01-03_18-38-47.jpg

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Booker be talking and don't know what the fukk he's even talking about most of the time....

WWE had her for years and chose to not market her, she made a business decision :yeshrug:
My man Book talmbout she got enough “raw talent” like Vince just plucked her ass up out of obscurity and put her in the same PC class as Parker Bordeaux :mjlol:

Sasha and Manders lowkey on FaceTime on some ol “Yes grrrrl go get your monaaaaay!” Sonya’s ass in the background talkin bout tell Mercedes she said Hi :heh:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
she was in WWE and making main roster money for what? 5+ years? .... that's a damn good run and she ended it as champion of NXT for over a year with the top selling T-Shirt in NXT..... unless WWE is going to push and brand her on the MAIN roster the same way they do Bliss, Charlotte, Bianca, etc... then why should she stay?.... whenever she can literally make millions with the exclusive content game?

like others mentioned, she made a business decision and a good one at that. she already has millions of social media followers from being in WWE for years, and can continue to benefit from that following however she wants to.