Mandy “PAWGy” Rose Appreciation Thread

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
She is on tv every week for a year and a half as champ....and she I guess gets paid more selling selling semi nude pics?

Kinda sad actually bc I liked her character finally, and it's not like has a grueling wrestling schedule.

I honestly feel like she looks better on tv than in these OF pics

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Ain't gonna hold y'all too long and it's going to take time for some to catch up on it

The allure this situation had was she was on TV and doing it
Now she's just another OF thot and when you've already got a million of those the charm's gone and you're not as interested :manny:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ain't gonna hold y'all too long and it's going to take time for some to catch up on it

The allure this situation had was she was on TV and doing it
Now she's just another OF thot and when you've already got a million of those the charm's gone and you're not as interested :manny:

Lol that’s why she hiked the price up. I remember zelina making 6 figures on Twitch and when she got fired her views plummeted

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
She don't a give..she want that easy skin money..lol
bOLzmG.jpg

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
This whole shyt will vanish pretty quick. It’s something fun for wrestling social media be performative about in the moment, but ultimately it’s a C-List diva getting cut by WWE for selling simulated sex pictures after their toy sponsor put pressure on them. Even people being outspoken about this shyt don’t actually give a fukk in real life. Let’s be honest.

By this time next week, something more entertaining or salacious will happen, and that’ll be the talk of the net. This shyt will be next to Zachery Wentz release and the other shyt people pretended to give a fukk about, conveniently resurfacing whenever people wanna get a fed bad tweet off

:heh:

Bu bu the Usos, bu bu Matt Riddle

They sat shorty down and told her to make a choice...she made a choice :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
no, no white girl needs to be apart of the baddies

even though Mandy is a baddie

These the same nikkas that was fantasy booking Riddikk moss and shayna baszler into the hurt business lmao.. have mandy rose join the baddies but was he clamoring for a black woman to join toxic attraction? nikkas is weird... they want white boys in the hurt business but never once thought anyone black should have been apart of UE.

And I know this thread was about Mandy Rose ass and I've been lurking and eating for months. That post just struck a nerve lmao

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
She is on tv every week for a year and a half as champ....and she I guess gets paid more selling selling semi nude pics?

Kinda sad actually bc I liked her character finally, and it's not like has a grueling wrestling schedule.

I honestly feel like she looks better on tv than in these OF pics

They’re saying on Twitter and Reddit that she’s probably pulling almost 3 mill a year from her page just off subs alone :whoo: , she’ll be aight haha..

Not sure how true the math is given we don't know how long this has been going on, but if this is accurate, she's probably pulling in more money than any woman on the roster not named Ronda Rousey.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
They’re saying on Twitter and Reddit that she’s probably pulling almost 3 mill a year from her page just off subs alone :whoo: , she’ll be aight haha..

Well shyt, women's wrestling might be in trouble, lol bcc all of them would sell semi nude pics

Still would be good for her to maintain her wrestling career for notoriety rather than just go full OF. She's not gaining new fans that way, but whatever