Mandy “PAWGy” Rose Appreciation Thread

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Maxim managed to airbrush her to the point where she looks worse than her standard instagram shyt. Photoshopped that ass to Sonya levels :francis:
Professional magazine nerfed arguably her best feature. Gotta get them middle America sales, yo.

I noticed that too SMH, especially her face. Made her look like porcelain.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
715fca1319558955.gif

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Otis gonna fukk around and wife that. Lashley waiting like :shaq:
Why lashley? You imply that because of storyline that he will wait till someone dates Mandy , then make his move? What not say Big E? The coli for some reason was thinking he was a player and trying to live through him.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Why lashley? You imply that because of storyline that he will wait till someone dates Mandy , then make his move? What not say Big E? The coli for some reason was thinking he was a player and trying to live through him.

Yes. Because Lashley is in a storyline doing that whereas Big E is not. It's simple enough.

sbud

All Star
Daps
I get why they haven’t turned it into a full blown on-tv storyline because of all the me too stuff and worrying about it looking like harassment but I think Otis is a goofy enough fat guy to pull it off.

Perhaps she valets for him if he ever superkicks that lame ass partner of his through a glass window.