Mandy “PAWGy” Rose Appreciation Thread

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Yo this shyt is insane :gladbron:

Either she got the OK from someone or she just said fukk it I’m champ, strip me if you don’t like it. She got her ring name all over these and everything :russ:

:wow:…I’m still shocked Wrestling twitter hasn’t caught wind of this. Cause sooner or later them pics/videos are gonna hit the timeline and all hell gonna break loose. But Mandy a real one :salute:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
:wow:…I’m still shocked Wrestling twitter hasn’t caught wind of this. Cause sooner or later them pics/videos are gonna hit the timeline and all hell gonna break loose. But Mandy a real one :salute:
Snitch gang might be all over Twitter and get things taken down or people banned for leaking her content. It even reached this thread in earlier posts.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

It did, Ringside News posted an article about it and Mandy said WWE told her to chill on the posting for a bit and then she said if people kept leaking she was gonna shut the whole thing down.

So they know she got one, they probably just told her to keep it as lowkey as possible.

She ain’t the only one in NXT that got a fantime though :sas2:

nikkita-lyons.gif

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
It did, Ringside News posted an article about it and Mandy said WWE told her to chill on the posting for a bit and then she said if people kept leaking she was gonna shut the whole thing down.

So they know she got one, they probably just told her to keep it as lowkey as possible.

She ain’t the only one in NXT that got a fantime though :sas2:

nikkita-lyons.gif

Nikkita has in her bio that she has no nudity. Most likely instagram shyt. Same with Valerie loureda (although she says in in DMS)

Smart of Mandy to not show her face in those pics. If they get leaked and WWE sees, she can just say it isn't her lol. She's cool

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Nikkita has in her bio that she has no nudity. Most likely instagram shyt. Same with Valerie loureda (although she says in in DMS)

Smart of Mandy to not show her face in those pics. If they get leaked and WWE sees, she can just say it isn't her lol. She's cool
Her ring name is LITERALLY tagged on the pictures to avoid copyright :russ:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
The content on maga thee stallion page pales in comparison tho.. not much i seen from there

Val Loureda's page was good but that went away when she signed to nxt

Mandy is gettn close to Paige Van Zant :shaq:
Mandy would be absolutely Goated if she ever goes as far as Van Zant. Because boyyyy she has No problem showing some shyt :whew: