txo1zgmhz1l31.jpg

setggdou0xk31.jpg

r64v8od49tk31.jpg

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's hilarious marks nowadays dont really seem to care about the divas who are truly only there & personally only care about their candy eye/next move. Somehow Eva Marie was slandered for years tho

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It's hilarious marks nowadays dont really seem to care about the divas who are truly only there & personally only care about their candy eye/next move. Somehow Eva Marie was slandered for years tho
She’s actually made an attempt to learn the craft, And she’s improved. Can’t say the same for Eva. :ld:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
She’s actually made an attempt to learn the craft, And she’s improved. Can’t say the same for Eva. :ld:
how do you know that Eva didn't? :dwillhuh: and literally everything I've seen of this Mandy chick, it shows she could clearly doesn't give a flying fukk about the wrestling portion which I dont care, just marks never used the same energy on Eva Marie

I never understood why Fans always bashed Eva for being eye candy but allow all these other ones to be it and they just as bad

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
how do you know that Eva didn't? :dwillhuh: and literally everything I've seen of this Mandy chick, it shows she could clearly doesn't give a flying fukk about the wrestling portion which I dont care, just marks never used the same energy on Eva Marie

I never understood why Fans always bashed Eva for being eye candy but allow all these other ones to be it and they just as bad

I doubt she put in effort. Look at her "selling." :mjlol:

Mandy is much better than Eva. And no, I'm not saying she's the best in-ring. She's just a better diva than other divas.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I doubt she put in effort. Look at her "selling." :mjlol:

Mandy is much better than Eva. And no, I'm not saying she's the best in-ring. She's just a better diva than other divas.
I mean she could just be bad and not be able to grasp the fundamentals of wrestling, and be a reason she quit :yeshrug:

TBH I'm not singling you out, but what does Mandy do that makes her a better diva/worker, other than you just being more attracted to her? Also there is like no image in her or any video of her actually caring about her craft, just her donut channel/ modeling pics