Mandatory installs is by far the worst "feature" of this gen.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Do all game saves go to the cloud with PS4 when you have Plus? That'll make it a little more bearable, but this is still ridiculous.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
What do you have taking up all that space on there? Like....ain't much out for the system yet
It doesn't take much to fill it up. Retail games are between 20-50 GB. Add some indie titles to that and 500 GB doesn't go very far.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I already have only less then 100gb left on my HD and I'm barely in one year with my X1,had my 360 slim and I never even got close to filling up that hard drive,and I played enough games to get over 45000 gamer score :beli:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Mandatory Installs was a horrible Idea i told that a$$hole meach... They should have spent most of that R&D money to enhance the laser and data burst transmission technology.... but no, they wanna focus all on the processors and shyt and play the shyt off the hard drive. But you see what happens when you dont have a gigantic hard drive? What happens when Elder Scrolls 6 / Fallout 4 comes out. how much space is that gonna take up huh? a$$holeS?!?!?

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Mandatory Installs was a horrible Idea i told that a$$hole meach... They should have spent most of that R&D money to enhance the laser and data burst transmission technology.... but no, they wanna focus all on the processors and shyt and play the shyt off the hard drive. But you see what happens when you dont have a gigantic hard drive? What happens when Elder Scrolls 6 / Fallout 4 comes out. how much space is that gonna take up huh? a$$holeS?!?!?
People will overlook this or excuse it by telling you to just get an external or upgrade your hard drive. Silly shyt