manager at work might have AIDS

Daps
^Pretty much. Its like laughing at someone that got cancer. smh...

nah breh cancer is out of your control. and happens to people nearly randomly.

shoving raw things up your bunghole is totally consensual.

Natural law at work:manny:

Dettol

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nah breh cancer is out of your control. and happens to people nearly randomly.

shoving raw things up your bunghole is totally consensual.

Natural law at work:manny:

Cancer is not always out of your control. Someone can choose to smoke and get lung cancer.... Or choose to drink too much and develop liver cancer....Or choose to use those tanning beds that white people use and get them rare skin cancers, etc.....

1980sCokeFlow

Banned
Daps
^Pretty much. Its like laughing at someone that got cancer. smh...

Yeah... Although I hate f@gs years ago I saw a gay dude sweating like mad in the winter and he was begging the attendant at the train station to let him through so he could go to the doctor and he didn't have fare. His lymph nodes were awfully swollen and his face was broken out really bad and he was crying. That sh1t fukked me up and although I'm making assumptions... He probably had those alphabets. He was no older than 16... Everyone that seen him looked sad...

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this white fakkit (literally) was always proud of his living style. Always talking about how he met this guy, or how he's in love with some other guy.

He would even act up like a bytch if some guy rejected him. I even remember when he broke up with his former lover and he told everyone at work about it and how he was broken up and sad and had to take time off.

:damn::damn:

Now this nikka lifestyle has come back to him. He had to take a week off for some undisclosed disease. And since he's been back, this nikka looks like he wanna cry sitting at his desk. He literally looks like he's in the verge of tears. He said he'll be in and out of the office cause of doctor appointment and shyt.

So rumour at work is that he's got aids. :birdman::damn:

Natural selection at work. :pacspit:
Man same thing happened at this place I worked at in 2003. Dude was always a lil fruity but I guess I didn't put 2 and 2 together that he was gay cause he had a wife and a kid.

So he was off for like a month for some illness, he worked in a different part of the bldg so it wasn't like I saw him much, but then he came back and I swear to god dude looked like his flesh was rotting and shyt. Looked like his soul was leaking out through his a$$hole. It was sad. Then a week later, he was just gone.

Didn't find out till a month later that he died of AIDS, and that he gave it to his wife. :smh:

cook

Banned
Daps
You gotta be careful of them sneezing on you

ynfgj.jpg

OP should be searching for jobs right now

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Yeah... Although I hate f@gs years ago I saw a gay dude sweating like mad in the winter and he was begging the attendant at the train station to let him through so he could go to the doctor and he didn't have fare. His lymph nodes were awfully swollen and his face was broken out really bad and he was crying. That sh1t fukked me up and although I'm making assumptions... He probably had those alphabets. He was no older than 16... Everyone that seen him looked sad...

:pachaha:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
woman-crying-by-her-computer-pm-thumb-270x270.jpg

even tho thats a woman in the pic

Nah, b.

That's a rocker dude with long hair. He used to be in a band but his mom told him to land a desk job or she'd kick him out... so he did (the condition for him working was that he was able to retain the lengthy strands and rock out with his friends during the weekends).

*does air guitar out of thread and splits in the air while leaping off imaginary speaker that's actually the kitchen table*

*tears boxers*

:o:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Cancer is not always out of your control. Someone can choose to smoke and get lung cancer.... Or choose to drink too much and develop liver cancer....Or choose to use those tanning beds that white people use and get them rare skin cancers, etc.....

Yeah, but kids randomly get leukemia all the time. It's what the "Make A Wish" shyt is built on.

The only way most people are getting AIDS in 2013 is from intravenous drug use and unprotected sex. People aint even getting it Ryan White style from transplants no more.

And anybody who's still smoking in 2013?

:ehh: