man...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree. If dudes are mistreating and cheating regularly on attractive women the chances of having a healthy relationship as a fat woman is slim to none (no pun…big pun). There is NO point in being in a trash relationship.

As a fat woman, get paid like you weigh. It’s the only solution.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
One man's fat is another man's thick.

Many Asian men think someone like Meg the stallion is fat because they like their women shapeless and childlike

Some people hit the ":noah: when they see a woman built like Bryce Dallas Howard or Christina Hendricks while others hit the :scusthov: "

Obesity is something that is generally disliked, especially if the woman is shapeless AND big like lizzo or Adele in 2014.

Men simply have to have the same energy towards husky women that women do towards men. I had a homeboy who struggled with women until he started getting into basketball. He lost weight and as though a switch was flipped, the same women that would curve him with zero hesitation were ready to do whatever whenever.

They have more stringent standards because they understand that single men are a dime a dozen. Men are more lax because the pressure on dating is pretty much all on men, so if you've suffered 20 rejections and one yes, you'll shrug it off and take what you can get because women don't need game, they don't need a good mouthpiece, they can just sit there and a dude will approach.

Can you imagine men complaining about street harassment? Imagine getting so much attention from the opposite sex that it actually becomes a PROBLEM :mjlol:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I love how the ladies are being careful of which posts to dap in this thread cause they know that dapping the wrong post is gonna let the brehs know that they fat and got a gut :pachaha:

Where I come from, we call that a checkmate :myman:
I don’t think anyone disagreed with your post :sas2:

Obesity is definitely a problem, but with that, there’s someone for everyone. It makes the most sense for big people to date…each other :manny:

Every woman won’t end up with some super successful man and every man won’t end up with a super fit woman 🤷🏾‍♀️

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Under that criteria it probably barley be a million people on earth
What if your kids don’t come out a certain way, would you ok with your kids being excluded maybe even dying
Nah. It’s ok. I think we should be more selective of who we have children with and who we build families with.

Last edited:

milanoAT

Pro
Daps
^^Someone who has serious mommy issues. Big girls aren't my preference, but this kind of shyt is fukking dehumanizing. They didn't do anything to anyone to deserve to be told "They don't deserve love"

Insane levels of cruelty from a bunch of insecure weirdos.
Yeah, some people take it too far. You can have preferences without being wild disrespectful.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
"Weeeeeeellll"
full

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
I love how the ladies are being careful of which posts to dap in this thread cause they know that dapping the wrong post is gonna let the brehs know that they fat and got a gut :pachaha:

Where I come from, we call that a checkmate :myman:
dikkhead perception :mjlol:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
But what is good traits and to what extent do people need to have them traits to survive
And who judges what good traits are
our environment determines what traits are “good” and at this stage of evolution with technology involved — all that shyt is subjective.

people only care for external traits but completely ignore internal ones such as hereditary diseases..