man...

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
If you don’t have real estate in the meat packing district just say that.

nikka packing beyond meat

What Is Beyond Meat And How Is It Used?

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
When I first thought of this title, I'll admit I had a plat in mind and was being kinda tongue in cheek. But after thinking about it more, I really do feel this way. Fat women don't deserve men. :jbhmm:

Stop Accepting Fat Women, fellas.

Look, man: Women are supposed to be beautiful. God made them to be beautiful so that they can attract us. Maybe they don't have the best facial features, or they don't have long hair down to their butt, or they don't have big breasts or a big @$$... but at the very least, they should all have slim waists. :what:

At a bare minimum they could have small waists.

There is nothing quite like wrapping your arms around a woman's small waist. It drives you crazy as a man sexually to have that slim in-shape waist on a woman, and she's light enough where you can pick her up, toss her around, all that good stuff. :noah:

And I'm not saying she has to have a 6 pack, or anything like that. I'm simply saying that her gut shouldn't be sticking out more than her titties. :mjtf:

It's unnatural for a woman to have a gut. To be fat. Obese. It's disgusting. :scust:

I used to have all these expectations for a woman and I still do. But after thinking about it, I moved "small waist" to my top 3.

Women are supposed to be desired by us as men.

All of us men should have standards. That's all I'm saying. Women have their standards. Then why can't we have some?

I mean, I can overlook things that she can't control. If her face is beat, or she got bee stings or a small booty, then she can't help that. That's just the cards she was dealt, just like we can't control whether or not we're #shortgang or #uglygang.

But she CAN control whether or not she's fat. I want a woman that I can pick up and carry (without breaking my back :gucci:).

I want to toss her around the bed, I wanna do her like Melvin did Jody's mama in Baby Boy.

9oFvoC.gif

How Imma do all that if the heffa outweigh me by 100 lbs? :mjtf:

I'm not about to break my back picking up on no fat women. Been there, did that. :camby:

These women better get in the gym or work out at home or do SOMEthing. From now on, if I look at her and she got a gut, I'm hitting her with that Will Smith meme and I encourage you brothas (and cacs) to do the same.

12185873.jpg

Cause guess what? It's very rare that a brotha gets with a fat woman and she loses weight. If anything, she's gonna gain MORE weight. Don't make the mistakes I made. And she wasn't fat, but she didn't have that slim waist either, and then she started getting bigger. :what:

Had me like

smh-no.gif

That's the beginning of the end when you really think about it. If your lady is no longer attractive to you, then you WILL start to look outside of your relationship for women that you do actually find attractive.

And obviously looks fade. That's gonna happen one day. But we still young and you walking around here just letting yourself go?

kanye.gif

It's in a woman's best interest to keep herself in shape, if she doesn't want our eyes wandering. Just like, it's in our best interest to hold a job and do the things that a man is supposed to do, cause if we start slacking, she's gonna look elsewhere.

If you as a woman aren't interested in keeping your man attracted to you, then don't be surprised when we as men start being attracted to somebody else.

P.S. And before y'all start acting stupid, of course I'm not talking about a woman who recently had your baby and gained weight. :what:

I'm talking about women who are fat @$$es simply because they don't have the discipline to put the fast food down and back away from the table and do some crunches for once in their life. :gucci:
women have been playing this game for years and you will learn soon enough, anytime you play in women games you always end up losing :manny:

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean……I know the first experience I had with a fat girl was with my ex. When we started dating she was built like prime nia long but then she stopped working out and getting bigger and bigger. Til I was just completely disgusted looking at her. She tried to shame me about what i liked, which is what she was when we first got together. I finally enough of shaming me for what I like and also her complete lack of effort, so I dipped. I never liked big girls nor was I going to start. Best choice I made for my own mental and peace.

Daps
I mean……I know the first experience I had with a fat girl was with my ex. When we started dating she was built like prime nia long but then she stopped working out and getting bigger and bigger. Til I was just completely disgusted looking at her. She tried to shame me about what i liked, which is what she was when we first got together. I finally enough of shaming me for what I like and also her complete lack of effort, so I dipped. I never liked big girls nor was I going to start. Best choice I made for my own mental and peace.

This is what they do. I mean, man, it's like you're repulsed and disgusted by looking at them once they gain all of that weight and you can't even get it up no more. And then when you try to tell them about it, they get angry and start gaslighting you. Then they get angry when you're attracted to someone else and act as if it's you that's wronging them.

I'm a pretty easy going guy and if I see some effort, i can look past a lot. If I see her improving her eating habits and working out, that's cool. But every time I look up, she's eating more and getting bigger and bigger and then tells you that you need to accept it? Oh hell nah.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
The only dudes who be with fat women do so because it's all they can get. Fat women know that dudes don't really be checking for them so they put in way more effort when it comes to shooting their shot and doing things such as cooking for a man which makes sense that they'd be good at cooking

I love being in the gym and I want to be with a chick who gonna work out with me, so no fat hoes here. I'm not even attracted to em.

I'll fukk the slightly chubby ones that have some belly fat from having a kid, but a relationship no way

Daps
The only dudes who be with fat women do so because it's all they can get. Fat women know that dudes don't really be checking for them so they put in way more effort when it comes to shooting their shot and doing things such as cooking for a man which makes sense that they'd be good at cooking

I love being in the gym and I want to be with a chick who gonna work out with me, so no fat hoes here. I'm not even attracted to em.

I'll fukk the slightly chubby ones that have some belly fat from having a kid, but a relationship no way

Username. Post. :ohhh:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Some of the dudes complaining about fat women are the somes who got offended when I said you shouldn't date making less than 30k a year.

Some of these dudes complaining about fat women will be :drool: over some thick Africans. I can assure you if I made every Black woman 125 lbs and under the thirst would dry up.

Daps
Some of the dudes complaining about fat women are the somes who got offended when I said you shouldn't date making less than 30k a year.

Some of these dudes complaining about fat women will be :drool: over some thick Africans. I can assure you if I made every Black woman 125 lbs and under the thirst would dry up.

I agree with the bolded.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
This a retarded ass thread. Me personally it ain't none of my business what big bytches and nikkas do. If them fat bytches happy let them be happy. Would you rather they be depressed on pills? :dahell:

I've turned down fat women, they'll never be my type, but I ain't about to talk bad about em

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me tell another type of woman that don't deserve men because I just seen a tweet that pissed me off. An overconfident woman or arrogant woman. Women that are clearly 5 but think they are a 10. Can't stand stupid ass women like that. I'm not saying be meek and have zero confidence but just understand where the fukk you are at on the totem pole. There nothing wrong with that.

Women who refuse to do this deserve to turn into cat ladies and die alone.