Man, wtf is wrong with OJ Simpson these days?

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
should've just copped that plea deal. he would've been out by now

On Cnn he said he aint even know they offered a plea deal, thats why he trying to get another trial.

Dude got 33 years for taking back his own shyt :dwillhuh:, in all honesty though its his own fault, after he beat that case he was steady attention whoring, the cacs was gonna get his stupid ass one way or another.

illadope

きんが
Daps
i dunno what it is but someone explained it on here with odb how they gave him these things in prison that make you fat, could be pills, could be in the food, or even injections

Well if the facility he's in uses Amway's food services then I know for a fact he's getting pumped with "special ingredients"

Grits, potatoes, & gravy have a TON of Whey protein in them. shyt I gained 20 pounds when I was in and I wasnt working out or doing anything productive. That shyt just sticks inside you and makes you :flabbynsick:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Honestly he doesn't seem all that different from a lot of athletes. Once you lose that muscle and shyt if you don't take care of yourself you're gonna end up unhealthy.

Him getting put in prison over that hotel shyt is a joke. Cacs just trying to make a point...you niccers will never get one over on us without repent.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
On Cnn he said he aint even know they offered a plea deal, thats why he trying to get another trial.

Dude got 33 years for taking back his own shyt :dwillhuh:, in all honesty though its his own fault, after he beat that case he was steady attention whoring, the cacs was gonna get his stupid ass one way or another.

He got more time than the n!gga who had the gun :heh:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
living in prison is stressful

he gotta be worried about getting it