Los Scandalous
:to: that shyt was so.....
wu-tang-clan-logo-primary.jpg

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
"We took months and five or six different computers, about seven or eight keyboards, and we emulated an orchestra," RZA explains. "That to me is a special catch to this film: It sounds like we went and hired a big 80-piece orchestra, which we'd done in movies in the past. But we actually did this score electronically. We talked about this with the producers, (and said) 'This may change the game a little bit.' Because without a doubt the electronics reached the level of orchestra."

ill always respect the rza for taking huge chances. bout to watch this shyt

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
it might be asking much but the planning of its release should spark the rest of the wu to make something spectacular and drop it coincide this Film..Cilvaringz is doing his dream project which i hope be fantastic..so gza, ghost, rae and the rest..

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
it might be asking much but the planning of its release should spark the rest of the wu to make something spectacular and drop it coincide this Film..Cilvaringz is doing his dream project which i hope be fantastic..so gza, ghost, rae and the rest..

could help. everytime i think they gon run atta steam, i see something waiting around the corner

dark matter
wu block
supreme clienetele 2/swift changeable (:smh:)
cuban linx 3

still some gas left in the tank

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
could help. everytime i think they gon run atta steam, i see something waiting around the corner

dark matter
wu block
supreme clienetele 2/swift changeable (:smh:)
cuban linx 3

still some gas left in the tank

supreme 2 is a 2013 release in time for the wu 20th anniversary!

the rza's master plan since 1991/2 was the ultimate print..most daring but a strong one.

rza is like the stan lee/yuen woo ping..

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
shyt looks sick!! The only thing i wasnt to sure about with this project was including rusell crowe