Man who fathered 30 kids makes minimum wage.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
As always...the men don't want to take responsibility. Always the female fault b/c men are exempt from everything.

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Dude fukked up but is trolling by only having to pay $1.49. Those chicks are probably heated. He should go on Maury though. That would be the GOAT episode.

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
More than likely all of his kids will never meet eachother.

Let's hope one of his sons doesn't get his daughter pregnant. :damn:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
He's handsome. ;)
No really. He's good-looking.
Unless there were many instances of twins & triplets, 30 kids by 11 women means that some women were impregnated by him multiple times. I blame the women for skipping birth control AND for carrying his kids to term. After filing for baby #1's child support, the mom is notified that he earns minimum wage. Why go back for baby#2??? -_-

the practice of marrying into an equal or more prestigious social group or caste -- hypergamy
NICE VOCAB WORD!
underlying problem: these kinda blacks not marrying PERIOD

Look at you....ready to give him a dose of the wet wet, and blaming the women like he ain't the irresponsible clown.:childplease:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I blame the women, im sure they know how much kids he has, like i said black women are the only type of women who don't follow hypergamy
Exactly!
He's handsome. ;)
No really. He's good-looking.

Unless there were many instances of twins & triplets, 30 kids by 11 women means that some women were impregnated by him multiple times. I blame the women for skipping birth control AND for carrying his kids to term. After filing for baby #1's child support, the mom is notified that he earns minimum wage. Why go back for baby#2??? -_-

the practice of marrying into an equal or more prestigious social group or caste -- hypergamy
NICE VOCAB WORD!
underlying problem: these kinda blacks not marrying PERIOD
A black woman throwing away the fact that he has kids and saying how cute this man is despite it being well known that he gets around? I've NEVER seen THAT before. Women like you are why the black community is so fukked up. Thinking with your smelly twats instead of your minds. As long as a man looks good, he can be a bum, have kids with multiple women and dumb black women will STILL swoon all over him.
As always...the men don't want to take responsibility. Always the female fault b/c men are exempt from everything.
He's taking responsibility by taking care of his kids. Meanwhile black women would rather share the same man KNOWING he has kids with multiple women because "He's cute" instead of thinking logically.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
this is how human beings did it in the homo erectus days, nikkas prolly fathered hundreds of children because there were no laws and no such thing as rape

alpha males fathered, beta males raised