Man The Fans Really Have Turned On Bianca

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Triple H's booking of her killed her, she, the muscle bound dude with the guitar, and MadCap Moss are the three who suffered the most with Vince stepping down..

Triple H doesn't see her as a star like his girl Rhea Ripley while Vince never saw Rhea like He sees Bianca

Watched the video i don't see them turning on her and she got cheered so i am confused by this thread and Bianca might need to work on her turnbuckle punching that shyt didn't come close to hitting Asuka
This narrative that HHH loves Rhea more needs to stop.

It's looking like he's putting Rhea with Natalya. :picard:

That's far worse than anything he allegedly done to Bianca in some people's eyes.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Bianca is one of the best female wrestlers WWE has ever had. Ain't no god damn way fans would turn their back on her :mjlol:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Triple H's booking of her killed her, she, the muscle bound dude with the guitar, and MadCap Moss are the three who suffered the most with Vince stepping down..

Triple H doesn't see her as a star like his girl Rhea Ripley while Vince never saw Rhea like He sees Bianca

Watched the video i don't see them turning on her and she got cheered so i am confused by this thread and Bianca might need to work on her turnbuckle punching that shyt didn't come close to hitting Asuka
You've been trying to speak this silly shyt into existence for like 10 months and it's never gonna stick nikka :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
its not just reddit, look at IG comments whenever she successfully defends and look at twitter, she gets a lot of hate in those places too and it's like a combination of the multiple fanbases of the women shes beat coming together and hating on her because she beat their faves on top of the typical racist smarks, in fact the only reason why her vs asuka isnt held in as high regard as charlotte vs rhea is because people are salty asuka didnt win

that being said, as long as it doesnt reflect on live shows then fukk it, but if it continues from PR then they need to fix that

that PR crowd was very interesting tho, I cant say "they just loved Iyo so much it wasnt anything against Bianca" when they was literally chanting "Bianca sucks", I'm sure they would've been just as behind anybody else that was facing Bianca that night as they were with Iyo

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
That PR crowd was cheering Austin Theory over Bobby man, they clearly hate nikkas

I think a lot of people find Bianca’s current character a lil stale. I mean, I do too so I get it. There really hasn’t been a character arc. She’s the same person she was day 1. That tends to happen. It’s more of a writing issue than anything else

But with the amount of merch she’s moving, it’s clear the fans love her.

LocRocket80

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok real talk since it seems people wanna lump Bianca I'm the same lane as Jade as far as so called getting stale I wanna ask who title reign has gotten more stale between the 2? (Even though I think Jade should be more criticized because she faced tomato cans in comparison to Bianca.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Ok real talk since it seems people wanna lump Bianca I'm the same lane as Jade as far as so called getting stale I wanna ask who title reign has gotten more stale between the 2? (Even though I think Jade should be more criticized because she faced tomato cans in comparison to Bianca.
Jade has yet to face anyone of value, she's holding a belt that was only made to keep her away from Britt. She needs Mercedes to show up big time, because that's the only person that can bring credibility to that belt.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Whose alias is this? :scust:

LocRocket80

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you don't think she holds the Women's world title at any point? Or you think she bolts when her contract is up or you don't see her as a lifer being she doing this for 10+years?
Jade has yet to face anyone of value, she's holding a belt that was only made to keep her away from Britt. She needs Mercedes to show up big time, because that's the only person that can bring credibility to that belt.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
bro every post u have ever made on this site is about jade vs bianca what is wrong with u