Man The Fans Really Have Turned On Bianca

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's really just the :mjpls: crowd on Reddit. Naomi and Sasha ain't in WWE anymore so they're focusing on Bianca.

The live crowd especially the kids love Bianca. Even Puerto Rico was cheering for Bianca on SD and after She won at Backlash. They just liked IO better.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
As I've said before Asuka has ass kicker energy and that is always over with the crowd. If Bianca still gets pops against Asuka. The Girl is made. Outside of Puerto Rico the only time I can really think Bianca was getting mixed reactions hard was against Becky. Because at the time the fans didn't want to boo Becky, I mean they never really did. But, through that angle Bianca still kept her pops. I know ultimately she's gotta face Charlotte In The Bank, but man the E ain't ready for the anti Charlotte reaction that is going to go Bianca's way. Bianca gonna be untouchable after that.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Anyone thinking the PR crowd had legit hate towards her are dumber than they look. It was a Canada situation. The crowd just wanted to cheer Iyo more so they created that dynamic.

They cheered Bianca for the big impressive spots and after she won. It was an anomaly. Nothing more, nothing less.

Her haters just want to use it to push their narrative.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Triple H's booking of her killed her, she, the muscle bound dude with the guitar, and MadCap Moss are the three who suffered the most with Vince stepping down..

Triple H doesn't see her as a star like his girl Rhea Ripley while Vince never saw Rhea like He sees Bianca

Watched the video i don't see them turning on her and she got cheered so i am confused by this thread and Bianca might need to work on her turnbuckle punching that shyt didn't come close to hitting Asuka

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Y’all be having whole threads arguing with 12 nikkas from twitter and 3 coli trolls, pretending the entire world is running with some narrative that in reality absolutely nobody believes

Who the fukk thinks the crowd is turning on Bianca bro :heh: