Man survives lightning strike - only to suffocate after villagers cover him in cow dung

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This how the world would be if it was run by the anti science bros who don't trust education or progress. Somewhere between this and prayer.

Sucks that man wasn't conscious enough to tell those idiots he still needs to breath.
Indians really be either the smartest person you know, or the dumbest mfs you know :dead:
Facts

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
it was just his day to go.

Last year around this time, in the town I live in. A tipper truck crashed, and killed some people.

The assistant driver jumped out of the car before the crash, he survived but broke both legs.

And ambulance came for him, being the sole survivor.

The ambulance also got involved in an accident, that’s where he finally died. He just had to go that day
All you had to say is car accidents in Africa. Traveling on roads in most parts of Africa means leaving home with a prayer. It's how a lot of people die. That shyt been a problem that isn't addressed very well. Trucks not maintained just rolling until they fall apart on the road and kill anyone near them. Bus crashes with mass casualties etc. One of my coworkers just went back home in the winter with her whole family and they got wiped out in a car crash in Uganda. She was the only survivor.. I don't know how she can even live anymore. shyt is messed up.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
it was just his day to go.

Last year around this time, in the town I live in. A tipper truck crashed, and killed some people.

The assistant driver jumped out of the car before the crash, he survived but broke both legs.

And ambulance came for him, being the sole survivor.

The ambulance also got involved in an accident, that’s where he finally died. He just had to go that day

On some Final Destination shyt outchea. :picard: