Man shot 7 times in LA Fitness bball court

Braman

Superstar
Daps

And I was there :snoop:

Was working out in the main area and hear a commotion, people start slowly emptying out of the court, and they’re all looking back in the court.

10 seconds later there’s a gunshot on the court. Everybody starts to scramble. On my way running out, i see someone at the front desk already bleeding holding his stomach :ohhh: Which fukked me up bc we JUST heard the gunshot and the court is in the back of the gym

Later found out that who I saw was who got shot. Thankfully HE SURVIVED. The reports of him being shot 6-7 times gotta be wrong bc I didn’t see or hear that. I’m guessing the initial commotion is when he got shot at close distance and we just didn’t hear

But yea brehs, this why I dont hoop anymore. And this is at a ‘black excellence’ area of PG county, ‘richest black county’. Nonsense. Is this the residual of the current rap cultural :francis:

Last edited:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago

Was working out in the main area and hear a commotion, people start slowly emptying out of the court, and they’re all looking back in the court.

10 seconds later there’s a gunshot on the court. Everybody starts to scramble. On my way running out, i see someone at the front desk already bleeding holding his stomach :ohhh: Which fukked me up bc we JUST heard the gunshot and the court is in the back of the gym

Later found out that who I saw was who got shot. Thankfully HE SURVIVED. The reports of him being shot 6-7 times gotta be wrong bc I didn’t see or hear that. I’m guessing the initial commotion is when he got shot at close distance and we just didn’t hear

But yea brehs, this why I dont hoop. And this is at a ‘black excellence’ area of PG county, ‘richest black county’. Nonsense. Is this the residual of the current rap cultural :francis:

Life or death sentence, either one would be fine. You can't let people that do shyt like this back in society.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

But yea brehs, this why I dont hoop. And this is at a ‘black excellence’ area of PG county, ‘richest black county’. Nonsense. Is this the residual of the current rap cultural :francis:

:ohhh:

Are you saying the suspect is a Jack & Jill nikka from a middle/upper class Black 2 parent home, friend?

Daps
Reppin
Jersey
CjRYw3NWEAQhwvd

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn. RIP to dude

Seen my fair share of fights in LA Fitness basketball courts. I remember one dude acting he had a strap by running to his backpack after getting kicked in the shin and mushed in the face and then running out the gym like he was going to the whip to get his gun but he never came back :francis: