Man Seeking Woman

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
When the little girl hit his sister with that math :wow:

That was a really clever bit they did in the opening with all the little girls being married already. Hit close to home too, not a female and not in a rush to get married but I'm 29 too :sadcam:.

The robot hitting and quitting Josh's sister at the end had me :deadmanny:. Dude got his nut and was like "Time for me to go, I just got out of a long relationship and not ready for a commitment." :troll:

Overall it was really good how they switched up the format of the show.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I was watching Liz in them panties... and was like

CAK2pGPVIAAk3Bj.jpg

:ohhh::shaq: not bad liz.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The finale was actually really good. It finally gave us insight into Josh and Maggie's relationship and why it failed. I had been waiting all season for that since her character only exists to highlight Josh's insecurities.

I'm assuming she's not gonna be in season two tho since there's pretty much nothing else for her to do.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The finale was actually really good. It finally gave us insight into Josh and Maggie's relationship and why it failed. I had been waiting all season for that since her character only exists to highlight Josh's insecurities.

I'm assuming she's not gonna be in season two tho since there's pretty much nothing else for her to do.

Yeah, the fact that Josh was changing himself in order to please her. Leading to him not being happy with himself. I could have done without seeing Eric Andre greased up like that :huhldup:. Hail Trackanon.

I do like the fact the show isn't afraid to embrace the weird and really go out there. A naked Josh time traveling to tell his past self to major in economics :bryan:. I'm assuming season 2 will see Josh back on the dating scene again.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yo i just finished watching last episode, fukking hilarious. hail trackanon.... :mjlol:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
watched the first episode...unique and funny as fukk...the hitler scene killed me...when he got the digits from ol girl was dope too...real unique shyt...i'm def on board....gonna finish up the season later today...FX lowkey got some dope comedies under it's wing...

Sunny (classic)
Man seeking woman
married
louie
you're the worst

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Just saw the episode where dude lost his dikk....this is fukkin wild....this is some next level shyt

:laff:

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I didn't know that other brehs fux with this show :ohhh:

It's shot around the crib, so I always get the extra :krs:

Some of the shyt in it is just :russ:

Really well done. Held me down until the return of Louie in a couple of weeks:blessed: