Man Seeking Woman

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Seeing this episode made it very clear Liz takes solely after her real daddy which is why she's a bauce. Meanwhile Josh takes after his mama which is why he's
raw

Conz

Superstar
Daps
man, I had a pretty funny idea for a spec script but Lucy threw a wrench in everything. I had a whole plan to cram on some new episodes then write a draft. shyt was funny.

I ain't too mad though, show is great.

Last edited:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Mike transforming into the Joker and trying to play minor league baseball :mjlol:

Didn't realize the season finale was next week.

is it the season finale of the series finale??

cause once Josh gets married doesnt that pretty much end the whole "Man Seeking Woman" aspect??? I mean he technically has his woman so he won't be seeking a female anymore, UNLESS they transition the series around Mike and the show follows his dating life and Josh takes on the supporting role as a married man. :jbhmm:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps

cause once Josh gets married doesnt that pretty much end the whole "Man Seeking Woman" aspect??? I mean he technically has his woman so he won't be seeking a female anymore, UNLESS they transition the series around Mike and the show follows his dating life and Josh takes on the supporting role as a married man. :jbhmm:

I haven't heard anything about where the show stands in the ratings, but it's a very creative show and I'm sure they could find a workaround the title like u suggested or something else.

Conz

Superstar
Daps

that would be the death of the show. Mike (and Eric Andre in general) is only good in small doses

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The finale was beautiful. After three seasons, I was so happy to see Josh and Lucy get married. Josh more than earned his happy ending.:mjcry:

Simon Rich has been saying in several interviews that they'll do more episodes if they get renewed, but I'd be fine if this is the series finale. I don't want this show dragging on too long, and I don't think a season about their marital problems or trying to have a baby would be that interesting.

Also, I just realized the actor who plays Tom (Mark McKinney) also plays Glenn on Superstore. :ohhh: They let him do both shows.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The finale was beautiful. After three seasons, I was so happy to see Josh and Lucy get married. Josh more than earned his happy ending.:mjcry:

Simon Rich has been saying in several interviews that they'll do more episodes if they get renewed, but I'd be fine if this is the series finale. I don't want this show dragging on too long, and I don't think a season about their marital problems or trying to have a baby would be that interesting.

Also, I just realized the actor who plays Tom (Mark McKinney) also plays Glenn on Superstore. :ohhh: They let him do both shows.

The schedule probably worked out for Tom to do both shows. He was in a handful of episodes this season, while being a regular on Superstore.

I agree, I would be fine with this being the end considering how the season finale went down. I'm sure they could flip some of the traditional martial problems if they do end up coming back though.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Hopefully they do a twist next season and let the theme being "Woman Seeking Man" with it mainly focus on Liz finding a man with Josh playing the advisor role... and somehow her and Eric Andre becoming buddies since Josh won't be able to hang out as much since he's wifed up now

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Definitely should switch up next season if they get renewed. Do a few episodes of Josh and Lucy, but keep them doing stuff in the background of Liz-centric "Woman Seeking Man." We can even get one episode of Mike Seeking Woman and do some shyt similar to the first season where he lied about getting laid