Man refuses to date women who eat Fast food?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Anyone who takes the gym and nutrition seriously would agree :manny:

You can fukk em but seeding up or marrying a woman who doesn't understand BASIC nutrition or even bother to develop an understanding of things carbs, fats, sodium, sugars or what is present in her food is a NO-GO.

She'll have your kids eating TRASH when you aint there.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I asked this in random thoughts thread lol am I wrong for telling my child’s mother we can’t fukk if she don’t workout/diet properly?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Respect to this man for having standards.

Some brehs like their girl to taste like water.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
I have that same standard. NO Red Meat, Alcohol, Dairy, as little sugar as possible gang here:ufdup:I basically live on vegetables, fish, fermented foods and a few carbs (Sweet Potstoes, Yams, etc)

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
The coli's take on diets always amuses me. :russ:

I guess if eating "clean" was guaranteed to do something for you, it might mean more to me in this context. CleanEats gang and SuperSizeMe gang both go into the same box at the end of the day. As long as your health isn't being explicitly affected, I say let folks eat what they want.
:ld:

I'm sure even the clean eaters do something someone could pick apart for health reasons: smoke, do drugs, drink, vape, under-exercise, raw dog random hoes, eat ass, etc.

Coli nikkas will literally bush a broad for going through the drive-thru but don't mind putting their mouth where her shyt comes from.
:dead:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I have that same standard. NO Red Meat, Alcohol, Dairy, as little sugar as possible gang here:ufdup:I basically live on vegetables, fish, fermented foods and a few carbs (Sweet Potstoes, Yams, etc)
So you want a bish with not one vice:comeon: Good luck with that. Welcome to The Coli ya'll :pachaha:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Fat mfs mad. :mjlol:

Fat MJ

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
The coli's take on diets always amuses me. :russ:

I guess if eating "clean" was guaranteed to do something for you, it might mean more to me in this context. CleanEats gang and SuperSizeMe gang both go into the same box at the end of the day. As long as your health isn't being explicitly affected, I say let folks eat what they want.
:ld:

I'm sure even the clean eaters do something someone could pick apart for health reasons: smoke, do drugs, drink, vape, under-exercise, raw dog random hoes, eat ass, etc.

Coli nikkas will literally bush a broad for going through the drive-thru but don't mind putting their mouth where her shyt comes from.
:dead:
Ass-eaters looking at this post like
maxresdefault.jpg

:mjlol: