'Man on Fire' series @Netflix starring Yahya Abdul-Mateen II

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Weak. :camby:

Greenlit that Watchmen, no one asking for Man on Fire as a series.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
So did Netflix do this because the movie's streaming data is consistently good, or are they just throwing darts at a wall in order to pick which old movie/IP/etc they will turn into a "franchise." Either way this is idiotic. Man On Fire was not some big hit movie, and it's success on DVD/Blu Ray/streaming is moreso a testament to Denzel (and the great Tony Scott, RIP) than anything else. Neither of which will be involved in a show so why do this...

It's amazing the lengths Netflix/Amazon/etc go to in order to avoid making anything interesting or new with black characters. Everything has to be a remake or sequel or rehash...
Was "The Lincoln Lawyer" with Matthew McConaughey that big of a hit:yeshrug:
That's also based on a book series like Man on Fire and it on 3 seasons and counting at Netflix.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yale Drama School Alum Network is beastly.

Especially Black Actors/Actresses

Well, I need to go to Yale drama’s school :wow:. Dude has been Candyman, Black Manta, Dr. Manhattan, Morpheus, and now faux Denzel in less than ten years.
Original Danksta  on X: Today Years Old😲when I find this out, but I'm  not surprised they are all super talented actors! They all went to the YALE  SCHOOL OF DRAMA. They
Not pictured but my cousin's HS friend went there as well. Breh who played neighbor cop in Snowfall and the Black Grandpa in Get Out.

That network is crazy.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Original Danksta  on X: Today Years Old😲when I find this out, but I'm  not surprised they are all super talented actors! They all went to the YALE  SCHOOL OF DRAMA. They'm  not surprised they are all super talented actors! They all went to the YALE  SCHOOL OF DRAMA. They
Not pictured but my cousin's HS friend went there as well. Breh who played neighbor cop in Snowfall and the Black Grandpa in Get Out.

That network is crazy.

Man shyt is crazy

Angela Basset
Courtney Vance
Charles Dutton
Sanaa Lathan
Lupita Nyongo

And that's just the nikkaz

Cacs is even crazier

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:picard:If they try to replicate Tony’s signature visual style they better do it justice.