Man makes skit about his wife’s inability to communicate clearly. Women in comments "we're all like that!"

Are they right

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
You can’t be good w women and not understand them…how u play it after understanding them is on you
Unfortunately, understanding women is mostly accepting the fact that they are emotionally unstable creatures who crave drama, attention and validation.

When you break it all the way down it’s like having a child, but why I am I childless and still dealing with drama :francis:

@010101 drop a gem breh

Last edited:

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
You can’t be good w women and not understand them…how u play it after understanding them is on you
A lot of women don’t even understand themselves… why waste your time trying to solve a puzzle within a puzzle?

Part of being good with women includes not engaging in mind games like this… :manny:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
“we’re all like that”

No, emotionally immature women are like that. Real ones know how to have a conversation and communicate :blessed:
birdman-lance.gif

It took my Wife a few years but she tells me exactly how things make her feel and tell me what she needs from me.
:blessed:
I love her for that. No guesswork needed, no passive aggressiveness, no silent treatment for things I didn’t do or “should have done”.
:ehh:
I hope all Coli Brehs find them an emotionally mature woman who knows how to effectively communicate. That’s the sexiest type of woman.
:manny:

Daps
tbh when i'm getting food and someone else around to consider, i just get more food. they don't even have to ask. that's just how i was raised though. nobody is ever going to be mad at extra food lol. you not hungry now? it'll get ate eventually

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
“we’re all like that”

No, emotionally immature women are like that. Real ones know how to have a conversation and communicate :blessed:
exactly wifey knows how to communicate and we have no issues on that aspect.
Dude let that shyt slide earlier on in their relationship
Should’ve put his foot down and told her to communicate shyt he aint finna be on that extra code shyt :manny:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
My ole Lady be talking about needing to be "put in her place sometimes"....

I'm the most chill and Carefree nygga ever...I'll let you sit right there while I go mind my business...not finna make my nerves Bad messing with you...I got kids already.
:unimpressed: