Man kills bride 6 days after marriage, travels the world w/ her money

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Divorcee Starbuck married Debbie Cooper within nine months of meeting her on the internet. i would be concerned but i aint got no money to be killed over

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Look breh, it's over :heh:

nah...you two need to delve deeper into this issue.
i don't think all of the angles have been properly discussed and i find your dissection of the minutia regarding the
chronology of her dismemberment and the taking of the photo to be absolutely thrilling and dare i say ground breaking.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah...you two need to delve deeper into this issue.
i don't think all of the angles have been properly discussed and i find your dissection of the minutia regarding the
chronology of her dismemberment and the taking of the photo to be absolutely thrilling and dare i say ground breaking.

:bryan:

Daps
bytch look like Bret 'The Hitman' Hart right after he fell off his bike and had his stroke

I guarantee you he killed her during a flashback of being coerced into having sex with her to 'prove' his love for her.....that shyt plagued his mind and he couldn't take it no more. The money was just a bonus

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
ill be casting an early ballot to induct this man into the #hardonhoes HOF :obama:

5GmrU.St.4.jpeg