Man killed by lumber that flew off a truck on freeway

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I NEVER drive behind trucks that are hauling loads like that. Final Destination taught us a lot

I’ll get off the highway rather than drive next to those hauling trucks. fukk that :huhldup:

I never follow those vehicles
18wheelers, I'll change lanes and either accelerate or slow down to get out of the proximity
Same with fuel trucks

Cowards.
birdman-helmet

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Fr, one thing to deal with dump trucks that don’t have any covering which causes little pebbles and shyt to hit your windshield :martin:

All because some dumb fukk didn't secure the load properly.

I NEVER drive behind trucks that are hauling loads like that. Final Destination taught us a lot

I’ll get off the highway rather than drive next to those hauling trucks. fukk that :huhldup:

I never follow those vehicles
18wheelers, I'll change lanes and either accelerate or slow down to get out of the proximity
Same with fuel trucks

Never trust these flatbed trucks, 18 wheelers at all.. stay far away from them, u see them on the freeway get around them fast…

Lazy ass and distracted truckers

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
I’ve worked on the brokerage / coordination side of the trucking / transportation industry and yeah…all I’ll say is that I don’t ride behind trucks if possible. Flatbed, tanker, but also 53’, 40’ ft trailers. people loading at origin (overseas) don’t do enough to secure heavy freight in containers