Man killed after trying to rob the entire line waiting for the LeBrons....

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
damn... you beat me to it. I had a doper thread title as well :manny: It would've been more marketable. And you aint even embed the video right. :rudy:

Them Lebrons is worth killing over though :noah:

Nike-LeBron-X-Denim-01.jpg

People kill each other over clown shoes like this? :russ:

Clown-shoes.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't really get resellers tho, you waiting 12 hours to maybe double up and make 360 400 off 180.. That dollar per hour is meh

i agree

only thing i ever waited for in my life was a ps3, and i paid 650 for it and sold it for 1300 that same day

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Smart resellers aren't waiting in line for those long hours.

They'll either buy online and flip, they have a connection that gets them their shoes out the back door, Or they are paying (or getting for free) other people to stay in line for them.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
there's not much of a difference when it comes to a nikka dying over some ugly ass shoes. whether he died robbing someone for them or getting robbed for them...another nikka died for sneakers that cost Nike $1 to make.

Dude, what the fukk is your point? The dudes should not have defended themselves beacause they were buying shoes? What the fukk are you upset about exactly?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
yalll laugh at the shoe but its gonna resell for waaaayy more

but the ill shyt is that the nikka caught a body...

gave police his statement.

then got back in line

lmaoooooooooooooo

I don't really get resellers tho, you waiting 12 hours to maybe double up and make 360 400 off 180.. That dollar per hour is meh
:mindblown:
:scusthov:

shyt looks like a Bratz doll accessory.

This is the kind of shoe white girls wear on the elliptical at the gym.

The **** of shoes; masquerading as hetero but blatantly sweet to anyone with eyes.
:laff: :deadmanny:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
:snoop:

Had to be a dummy. Robbing a line of people alone? If no one had weapons they coulda tackled him for all he knew and killed him that way. fukkboy.

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what a terrible way to die. he didn't even get the chance to waste his hard earned money on those ugly a$$ shoes.:lolbron:
i wouldn't take those things if someone wanted to give em to me for free, and this motherfukker stood in line and then got killed before he even got to get what he went there for.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Those Lebrons are clean as fukkkkkkkk.

Sad what people are doing to get them though. The desperation. It's sad. I wonder how people like Michael Jordan and Lebron feel when they hear people are getting killed over their shoes.

I would love to have the opportunity to have my own brand on stuff, but thinking about people dying over my product :sadbron:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
my nig shot that dude and killed him then went in there and bought his shoes like a boss.