Man killed after trying to rob the entire line waiting for the LeBrons....

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
damn... you beat me to it. I had a doper thread title as well :manny: It would've been more marketable. And you aint even embed the video right. :rudy:

Them Lebrons is worth killing over though :noah:

Nike-LeBron-X-Denim-01.jpg

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just knew you were trolling when I read the title, but this shyt is actually true. Why dude think he could rob the whole line of people by himself? :what:

And these people stayed in line after someone was killed because they just had to have these $180 shoes. Do nikkas really love shoes this much? :mindblown:

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
WORLDSTARHIPHOP | Hip Hop & Urban Media

And will not be charged :jawalrus:

The bul that killed him is still in line, and nobody left the line :krs:

Wouldn't be surprised if the shooter is bul in the video.. :smugbiden:

Plus there is footage of the shooting and the full story :ohhh:

Customer shoots, kills robber outside Atlanta shop - Atlanta News, Weather, Traffic, and Sports | FOX 5

In this case the title speaks for itself, I'm good with those.. Let's talk about lebron getting his second chip, and his first body in the same week.. Jordan been catching those since the mid 90s, :deadrose:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
So the shooter actually chased the guy down the street and killed him. Imagine being the guy standing in line behind him when all this happens and after he murks old dude he comes back to the line like "can i get my spot back?"

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So the shooter actually chased the guy down the street and killed him. Imagine being the guy standing in line behind him when all this happens and after he murks old dude he comes back to the line like "can i get my spot back?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: I didn't the know the Lebrons had nikkas busting slugs like the Jordans :skip: