Man if yall don't send Todd Howard to the Larry Holmes Gardens

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
That fallout show being a hit was the worse thing to happen to the Fallout franchise...they seeing such an uptick in all the games they probably won't release another fallout for a few years.

Who the fukk is asking for a remake of fallout 1 and 2 :mjlol:

Almost no one acknowledges this series before Fallout 3 :mjlol:

A Fallout 1 and 2 remake by Larian Studios :wow:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
microsoft gonna put the tag on the front door after he retires.. smh

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
That fallout show being a hit was the worse thing to happen to the Fallout franchise...they seeing such an uptick in all the games they probably won't release another fallout for a few years.

Who the fukk is asking for a remake of fallout 1 and 2 :mjlol:

Almost no one acknowledges this series before Fallout 3 :mjlol:
Naw I’ve heard a few people say the first three fallout games are better than the last two. These super hardcore nerds act like fallout 3 want their first game lol.

This is why these clowns are never catered to, they don’t know that they are actually the minority. And no company big company gives a damn about these elitest.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
As inconsistent as the FO series is. It at least has a unique identity with some cultural cache with core gamers and now fans of the show.

Starfield is literally just a mish mash of various space cliches from other forms of media and dated gameplay mechanics that is hindered by RNG based exploration. And, thats why the game wasn't as beloved as ES or FO, and why it ended up having mixed feedback.

You would think making a new FO would be far more lucrative and sought after by gamers than turning Starfield into a live service game with yearly story expansions.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I am shocked they're not at least outsourcing a studio to remake or remaster their older games like Oblivion, Fallout , Fallout 1&2, NV, etc.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I am shocked they're not at least outsourcing a studio to remake or remaster their older games like Oblivion, Fallout , Fallout 1&2, NV, etc.
wasn't there a leak that mentioned an Oblivion and FO3 remake/remaster?

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
wasn't there a leak that mentioned an Oblivion and FO3 remake/remaster?
Yeah, it was during the ABK case and it outlined that they were at least thinking about doing a FO3 and Oblivion remaster/remake. However, plans can change, so at least they're thinking about it and it would be dumb not to go through with it

Screenshot_2023_09_18_at_11.47.12_PM.png

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Yeah, it was during the ABK case and it outlined that they were at least thinking about doing a FO3 and Oblivion remaster/remake. However, plans can change, so at least they're thinking about it and it would be dumb not to go through with it

Screenshot_2023_09_18_at_11.47.12_PM.png
and obviously a lot of that stuff got delayed, since it has Starfield, Redfall, and Hi-Fi Rush in 2021, Indy in '22, ES6 in '24, etc.

interesting that DOOM: The Dark Ages was "DOOM Year Zero"

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Breh, Starfield was so bad, people didn't even get angry like they did for Cyberpunk :dead: They just stopped talking about it.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
and obviously a lot of that stuff got delayed, since it has Starfield, Redfall, and Hi-Fi Rush in 2021, Indy in '22, ES6 in '24, etc.

interesting that DOOM: The Dark Ages was "DOOM Year Zero"
Yeah, Covid messed up a lot of timing. I guess if remasters are real its not coming out until like 2026. I hope its a remake of some sort