Man..id sucka dikk for a good SPIDERMAN GAME

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I tried to playing Web of Shadows, combat and the animations were great, swinging wasn't as good as SM2, but better than 3 and Ultimate. But the boss battles are :scusthov: the symbiote zombies portion :camby:Peter's voice :mindblown: I couldn't finish it

They did, it even reared its head again in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 game. Spider had "detective mode" and "stealth finishers". The damn upgrade screen even resembled arkham.

And I never got WHY treyarch ditched the realistic swinging from SM2. People raved about it and they just threw it in the trash smh.

-DMP-
I did some reading about this months ago, the swinging in SM2 was mostly done by 1 guy named Jamie Fristrom (the impression I got is that no one but him really gave a shyt about getting the swinging right) and he didn't work on any game past SM2.

He made a game based on the swinging mechanics called Energy Hook:
Energy Hook on Steam
Spider-Man PS1 is still my GOAT Spidey game:banderas:

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
we need an improved version of this

96172_front.jpg

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
remember them shyts that cam on ps1, the second game even had a create a spider where you could select powers from each costume and shyt :ahh:

then Spider Man 2: The Game on ps2 with the piff ass swinging :whew:

lets not forget the OGs separation anxiety and maximum carnage on snes and sega :blessed:

-DMP-

Genesis/SNES Spiderman games have been the best ones.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
As dope as Ultimate spidey was. I still think this was better
incredible_hulk_game_cover_5388.jpg

Might just do a playthrough this weekend

:wow:

Loved this game. Jumping all over the city was fun as fukk.

Ps2/xbox were the last gen that had lots of dope comic games imo

Xmen legends
Hulk
Apiderman 2

Marvel ultimate allince was the only game i liked of the last gen

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
There are rumors that sony has an exclusive spider man game in the works. nothing solid has turned up yet tho. Biggest lead being a Mo Cap artist linked in profile listing it on his resume.
Mcu?:lupe:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sucker Punch may or may not be making one for the PS4. Which would be better than another Infamous. :scust:

I think its a bullshyt rumour though.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Marvel could have so many dope games but disney wanna stick to lego:stopitslime: imagine a real iron man game or Cap with the winter soilder :stopitslime:
They actually did make some early on but movie games in general are dying out :blessed:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Still waiting

you may be in luck breh. With Disney/Marvel cancelling that wack ass Infinity shyt and closing their internal gaming department, they are about to take it back to the 90's/00's where they lease their properties out to other companies to make games with. That's why the MvC4 grumbling has started to heat up.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
you may be in luck breh. With Disney/Marvel cancelling that wack ass Infinity shyt and closing their internal gaming department, they are about to take it back to the 90's/00's where they lease their properties out to other companies to make games with. That's why the MvC4 grumbling has started to heat up.
Oh shyt forreal :noah:

What's infinity?