Man, I been sleeping on the Ratchet and Clank games

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
I got into these late too. I didn't start playing til ps3. ToD and Crack in Time are both dope. Looking forward to the new one.

Daps
:blessed: the HD collection was the first game I copped when I got a PS3 a few months ago. Such good platformers :ahh:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: worried about what someone think of you playing a game?? Fukk i'd play Animal Crossing in front of anyone with a :birdman: face like :rudy:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
started out as a joke and niccas took it literal as fuk :dahell::lolbron: wats the point of smilies :bronwtf::laff:....i gives no fuk wat they think i just know imma have to delete like 30 messages while im playin it or if they at the house imma have to hear "nicca lets get on this 2k or madden" the whole time im jumping and shooting with ratchet..

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, shyts got good platform img, great variety of weapons, great dialogue. This game is fun as fukk no joke. And I'm only on the first one. Got all of them for like 5 bucks or whatever. Game looks damn good for a HD remake. Imma probably be playing these for the next few weeks. Do the games continue to get better? I'm hooked already

Lotta people been sleeping on them games. I think a lot of dudes wrote it off because it looks like a "kiddie game".

Definitely cop the rest in the series.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I started playing "Tools of Destruction" this weekend and its :blessed:

Its hard find to way your way around the map during certain parts of the game, I had to check on Google, I don't remember it being that hard in "Going Commando" :upsetfavre:

I legit couldn't find the Zoni's the second time you gotta play as Clank, had to google it.

Also :wtf: at Rachet being able to swim on certain planets, but on other planets if he falls in the water he dies :dahell:

But other than that, this game is PIFF

That Predator gun is GOAT

Also the space pirate dance off had me :dead:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I got into late also. My first one was Tools of Destruction. Loved the gameplay, visuals, and story. I replay all the PS3 joints all the time. I would replay them even more often if I had the option to skip the Clank missions.