Man, I been sleeping on the Ratchet and Clank games

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Man, shyts got good platform img, great variety of weapons, great dialogue. This game is fun as fukk no joke. And I'm only on the first one. Got all of them for like 5 bucks or whatever. Game looks damn good for a HD remake. Imma probably be playing these for the next few weeks. Do the games continue to get better? I'm hooked already

Young

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:myman: My favorite video game series

In order from best to worst:

Up Your Arsenal
A Crack in Time
Going Commando
RC1
Deadlocked
Tools of Destruction

Can't rank All 4 One or FFA cause I havent played them, nor want to

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
I used to LOVE the first ratchet and clank game. im a fan.
got thecrack in time recently.glad to see young got it in his top 3.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Good thing you played it from the very first. I got into ratchet and clank when going commando dropped and got accustomed to strafing,bought the original ratchet and clank and couldn't play it because it felt so awkward without strafing.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
which ever one was free for ps plus was piff....i only downloaded it cuz it was free then i started playin it and i was like :leon: this shyt kinda good, cant let the homies know im playin it tho :mjpls:

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
Going Commando was pure piff. Haven't played the next gen trilogy yet. The Rachet and Clank and Jak and Daxter trilogies:whoo::win:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
cuz my homeboys some hating ass niccas :shaq2:

Wow, time to start taking Brazillian Jiujitsu. No one can tease you when you know that. It really gives you the freedom to do what you want without the criticism of individuals with intent to keep you in boxes you dont want to be in.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Wow, time to start taking Brazillian Jiujitsu. No one can tease you when you know that. It really gives you the freedom to do what you want without the criticism of individuals with intent to keep you in boxes you dont want to be in.
oh i give no fuks wat they talkin bout, i just dont wanna get the ps messages about me playin it every 5 minutes.....

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I got all the PS3 ones so far, aside from that Tower Defense one. I like the games, but got onto the very late (Tools of Destrution was my first entry). I should've been beat Crack in Time already, but stopped playing it mid-way thru long ass time ago for some reason. I recently got the HD PS2 collection, but haven't even cracked them open yet. Just reading this appreciation thread is kinda making me wanna give them a go and finish them all up. *sigh* So many damn games though...:bryan:

cuz my homeboys some hating ass niccas :shaq2:

Sounds like you need to get some new homies then.:ld: