NULL
Brehs... his face... :damn:

She stunted on his soul twice. :damn:

Why was she cackling AFTER she saw he was hurt. :damn:

“Guys, I’m single! :russ:“. :damn:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Dont know if the theme here is to play stupid but do ppl honestly think they were in a relationship and she just picked live tv to relegate him to friend? clearly the guy was trollin either her or everyone else.

Probably all planned and is the type that gets off on being the butt of uncomfortable humour or they are friends but he adlibbed the bit about a relationship only she wasnt in on it.

What you saw was a dude be made to look a fool by being outed for tellin tales (like a teenager) not for being dumped

Last edited:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Dont know if the theme here is to play stupid but do ppl honestly think they were in a relationship and she just picked live tv to relegate him to friend? clearly the guy was trollin either her or everyone else.

Probably all planned and is the type that gets off on being the butt of uncomfortable humour or they are friends but he adlibbed the bit about a relationship only she wasnt in on it.

What you saw was a dude be made to look a fool by being outed for tellin tales (like a teenager) not for being dumped

Happens all of the time. Women and dudes be in relationships with folks that don't claim them. I've seen far more dudes tell a chick "you ain't my girl' in public though. Just make her pay for her own food from here on out.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Happens all of the time. Women and dudes be in relationships with folks that don't claim them. I've seen far more dudes tell a chick "you ain't my girl' in public though. Just make her pay for her own food from here on out.
:mjlol:

On the real though that chick must be a lousy lay thats either ugly and or a boring conversationalist