Man fukk this heat... there's a flying Palmetto bug in my room!!!! :damn:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I hate summertime man, whenever it gets hot and humid these little fakkits come out in the masses, their was at least four or five of them shuts in my apartment tonight but I killed at least three of them.

Not many things bother me but I hate these little creeps, now I'm all jittery and can't relax :damn:

I live NYC and not Florida btw.

Last edited:

Canada Goose

Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
4 in one night? shyt I'd move

I never get them b*stards cause i made sure all points of entry were sealed when I moved in. No open windows without screens on em.

Ya boy aint with the shyts.
What's crazy is I lived in a Tenament before I moved where I live now and not once did I get a water bug. House I live in now? They come all the time during the summer, but tonight is the first time I seen a flying one since I was a kid.

Canada Goose

Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Palmetto bug? :patrice:

What side of NYC u from because that sounds too proper.

Around my way we call them "waterbugs."
I call them water bugs as well, same goes everyone I know in real life. I called them by their proper name in the thread title so the non NY ers know what I'm talking about.

WTF is a palmetto bug?!?:patrice:
A water bug, you know, the bugs that look like roaches on steroids.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate summertime man, whenever it gets hot and humid these little fakkits come out in the masses, their was at least four or five of them shuts in my apartment tonight but I killed at least three of them.

Not many things bother me but I hate these little creeps, now I'm all jittery and can't relax :damn:

I live NYC and not Florida btw.
I just googled it... nikka dassa roach :picard:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
image.jpg

:merchant:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I call them water bugs as well, same goes everyone I know in real life. I called them by their proper name in the thread title so the non NY ers know what I'm talking about.

A water bug, you know, the bugs that look like roaches on steroids.
fukk all that proper or scientific name. Whether big or small, we call them motherfukkers mosquitos down here and hate them all with a passion. :birdman: