Man, fukk Madden 15.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'm in the AFC championship in my third season after a first round exit and a lost Superbowl right? I got a black nikka at QB that represented me, I throw alot and occasionally throw picks but after 4 qtrs, games 38-35 in the favor of the Pats. I throw a hail Mary up and I get to the 11 and I don't know the spike button so I just hurry up and run OOB and take the FG.

38-38 IN OT and I drive to the 44 or whatever. 2 incompletes, 1 short pass for 6 yds and its 4th and 4. This where the fukkery occurs, b, for some reason shyt was set to automatically go hurry up and I ain't like the play so I take a TO and I clicked real fast on accident and kicked the FG. Couldn't take a second TO mind you for some reason, so its 41-38. fukk

NE driving with 2:30 left. nikkas get down to like the 35 and kick a FG. I'm not a NFL aficionado, but shouldn't this end 41-41 like a normal OT game? There's no time left mind you. EA said fukk that and gave NE an extra point and they just won. Boom.

TL;DR 41-38 in OT, 2 mins left, NE kicks FG, gets 4 points, win AFC championship, I lose in the playoffs 3 consecutive seasons
and you didn't think to just hit the reset button??

i mean it's not like you cheating.. you got cheated.. run it back

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
and you didn't think to just hit the reset button??

i mean it's not like you cheating.. you got cheated.. run it back
I told myself before the game that if I lost I'd lose fairly but obviously that was before the result...I just never thought about it tbh.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
decided to start up madden and a simple “play season” doesn’t even seem like an option anymore

Super Franchise? :dwillhuh: ultimate franchise? :dwillhuh: I just wanna play a season or 2 and get pissed about Da Bears on my own time

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
IN6AApW.gif

Bumping a decade old thread :stopitslime: