Man, fukk Madden 15.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I'm in the AFC championship in my third season after a first round exit and a lost Superbowl right? I got a black nikka at QB that represented me, I throw alot and occasionally throw picks but after 4 qtrs, games 38-35 in the favor of the Pats. I throw a hail Mary up and I get to the 11 and I don't know the spike button so I just hurry up and run OOB and take the FG.

38-38 IN OT and I drive to the 44 or whatever. 2 incompletes, 1 short pass for 6 yds and its 4th and 4. This where the fukkery occurs, b, for some reason shyt was set to automatically go hurry up and I ain't like the play so I take a TO and I clicked real fast on accident and kicked the FG. Couldn't take a second TO mind you for some reason, so its 41-38. fukk

NE driving with 2:30 left. nikkas get down to like the 35 and kick a FG. I'm not a NFL aficionado, but shouldn't this end 41-41 like a normal OT game? There's no time left mind you. EA said fukk that and gave NE an extra point and they just won. Boom.

TL;DR 41-38 in OT, 2 mins left, NE kicks FG, gets 4 points, win AFC championship, I lose in the playoffs 3 consecutive seasons

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
full

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm in the AFC championship in my third season after a first round exit and a lost Superbowl right? I got a black nikka at QB that represented me, I throw alot and occasionally throw picks but after 4 qtrs, games 38-35 in the favor of the Pats. I throw a hail Mary up and I get to the 11 and I don't know the spike button so I just hurry up and run OOB and take the FG.

38-38 IN OT and I drive to the 44 or whatever. 2 incompletes, 1 short pass for 6 yds and its 4th and 4. This where the fukkery occurs, b, for some reason shyt was set to automatically go hurry up and I ain't like the play so I take a TO and I clicked real fast on accident and kicked the FG. Couldn't take a second TO mind you for some reason, so its 41-38. fukk

NE driving with 2:30 left. nikkas get down to like the 35 and kick a FG. I'm not a NFL aficionado, but shouldn't this end 41-41 like a normal OT game? There's no time left mind you. EA said fukk that and gave NE an extra point and they just won. Boom.

TL;DR 41-38 in OT, 2 mins left, NE kicks FG, gets 4 points, win AFC championship, I lose in the playoffs 3 consecutive seasons

:russ: Goodell shyt

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC

In a playoff game, they just start another quarter of time and you play on.

Myrical Lyfe

In the Gutter, of the Tunnel
Daps
Reppin
SEPA
Feel your pain.

4th season as Raiders, finally back on top. Rookie HB ran for 2300 yards and broke the record. Rookie quarterback did pretty good, considering I paid Julio Jones 120k in the off season to come. Had an amazing rookie wr as well.

First play of the Super Bowl, my running back tears his Achilles. Lost the super bowl, dudes out for complete next season. I haven't played the game since.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Wait, they kicked a field goal AND THEN an extra point?

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
How about Mike Glennon falling down in the sack animation but somehow throws a perfect pass down field for a TD :mjcry: