Man forced at gun point to have sex w/ woman (Chicago)

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man is story reminds me of that episode of the show Too Close For Comfort where Monroe got kidnapped by two women and got raped... laugh track included

Good lord! :patrice: How old are breh? :flabbynsick:years old? I came across this show when looking up one of the actors awhile back. That brunette is shorty from The Warriors. I'm sure you're old enough to remember the movie. :mjpls:

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a reborn virgin for the past two years and i would be disgusted if i was forced to commit such demonic acts

I think you would have to risk death in that situation, there is no forcing when you have a choice. Whoever tries to save his life will lose it, pick up your cross and follow him.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Good lord! :patrice: How old are breh? :flabbynsick:years old? I came across this show when looking up one of the actors awhile back. That brunette is shorty from The Warriors. I'm sure you're old enough to remember the movie. :mjpls:
:bryan:at yall thinking I'm old, I'm in my 20s breh. Insomnia and Nick At Night got me knowing random ass old school television trivia, I still say them other castaways should have :bustback:Gilligan for constantly fukking up their chances of getting off that island but that's a subject for another thread :russ:

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
'raped' my white hairy arrse. Seen her previous convictions? living off immoral earning or something. That means she's a pimp or maybe a ho that got a promotion. This guy probably thought he was too goodlooking to pay the whores rate so got a gun pulled on him . He panicked and thought up this bullshyt story. Probably without thinking all that much,as he is now the man who got in a strangers car and then got 'robbed and raped' by two women. I'd move town.

You think a woman , would need to pick up some strange man off a street corner?so many thirsty men out there even if she was into the rough stuff. There are losers out there that would do anything to get a blowjob or a fukk. Not saying men haven't been took advantage off when they are drunk, but come on, look at her rap sheet. It's either him trying to stiff some whores, or two completely mental women who both were into raping men by some coincidence. Rape is statistically more likely to happen between two people who know each other, stranger rape is the rarer let alone two women raping a man. this is why this is almost certainly bullshyt.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i guess this is better then that other story of that kid forced to suck dik at gunpoint

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:beli:

Cierra-Ross.jpg

:scusthov:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Why wont they show the woman in the back seat he actually had sex with? The chick in the mugshot isnt ugly she just hood average. She wouldnt have any problems finding a dude to have sex with.