Man Films Treadmill Weightloss Over 8 Months

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
That's dope

Consistency with diet and exercise is key.

Muthafukkas diet and exercise for 1 month and if the results don't show, they back on McDonald's and Netflix.

:snoop:
Whenever people ask me "So what's your secret?":dwillhuh:

I always say "Here's the secret, and get ready because I don't tell everyone this. The secret to getting in shape is......consistency. Stop looking for an easy way to do it :stopitslime:"

Daps
Whenever people ask me "So what's your secret?":dwillhuh:

I always say "Here's the secret, and get ready because I don't tell everyone this. The secret to getting in shape is......consistency. Stop looking for an easy way to do it :stopitslime:"

I say the exact same thing to people that ask me.

Nobody wants to train for 3/4 years consistently they want results yesterday and that is why so many regular gym people start juicing. They don't have time to do things properly.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
50 mins a day and he only lost 20 pounds?

Diet must of been shyt

Damn, 20 pounds in 8 MONTHS?!

I'm doing 30 mins of HIIT stationary biking and 30 mins or cardio yoga 5-6 days a week with a diet that's not completely strict. But since I started 2 weeks ago I already dropped 5-7 pounds. :ld:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn, 20 pounds in 8 MONTHS?!

I'm doing 30 mins of HIIT stationary biking and 30 mins or cardio yoga 5-6 days a week with a diet that's not completely strict. But since I started 2 weeks ago I already dropped 5-7 pounds. :ld:
Nice. How you HITT on bike