Man Catches His Broad Cheating On Hidden Camera

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you have to do go through the trouble of using hidden cameras to catch your woman cheating, you already lost playboy just move on.

How else would you find out:patrice:

"Why be with her if I dont trust her?"

Why be with her if shes cheating? Oh,thats right,you are still with her because you didnt set up a camera or do proper investigation to find out the truth:francis:

This macho man stuff sounds cool,but with life comes wisdom. Before you go moving women in,investing time and money,putting children in them,marrying them? You would have to be a fool to not do some investigating like this first. That goes for both males and females. You can let people guilt trip you for not trusting them if you want to. Ive guilted women who were trying to catch me cheating countless times, and acted indignant about their lack of trust. Thats because I was guilty and the walls were closing in. Gaslighting and guilt tripping was my best counter move.

Investing your money or buying a company without checking their accounting would be silly. Buying a house without having the foundation checked,getting an appraisal would be a fools errand and "sucka shyt". For those of you with nothing to lose who raw with reckless abandon,carry on and ignore this post:respect:

Daps
Didn't watch the whole thing but.....can't tell if she smashed them brehs or was she working as a hair stylist/barber on the side?

Either way, dude knew something was up and finally got his proof.