Man been in the friendzone for a Decade..

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
I've never once in my life hung out with a chick as "just a friend".

The concept of doing that doesn't even make sense in my world.

I don't even know how a man ends up in that situation.

Salute to y'all who can do it but it's never been my thing.
I wonder if he pays for the friendzone dates :patrice:, if so, huge L

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
He will eventually get her… its going to take another 5 dikks:dame:and dudes telling her u only good for fukking and not marriage

sddefault.jpg

FO94lwaXsAYCbM-.jpg

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Should have and said he saw no future with her outside the friendship then doubled down that she a great friend, but couldn't keep him attracted as a mate. Either risk the friendship for a higher position or stay in your lane. This was his time to shoot his shot from half-court, but he wanted to brick a free throw.

:francis::francis::francis:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It’s clear mans didn’t have a father or strong male figure growing up.. :francis:

My dad told be early if it ain’t your wife, finance or long time girl you about to marry NEVERR EVER make yourself available for no bytch because women will play those away games and string you along knowing you want to be more than a friend and will use you for whatever means she need to get to an end…

I remember one chic trying to zone me in highschool when she knew I was trying to holla.. broad always wanted to hang out because I had a car but wasn’t trying to be anything more than that… after 3 times hanging out I started telling her ass I was busy.. broad having the nerve to ask if I got a girl now lmaooo I was like I’m blessed and yes I met someone and she taking up my time :mjlol:

I would see her in school and she was mad as fukk.. like sorry you fumbled not my problem you thought you had a sucka :manny:

Never wait on no bytch who ain’t ye wife, finance or long time girl you ready to make your wife it’s that’s simple

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
If you want to date a woman, it is much easier to ask her out and get rejected upfront.

Never ever ever ever ever ever EVER go into the friendzone with women you want to date. It's a loss 99% of the time.

If you're friends with a woman and you develop feelings... speak on it. Put it out there and if it blows up? Let it be.

It is always better to lose a friend, get rejected, etc. than it is to sit in a friendship where unrequited love is involved.

I say this as someone who has been there.

Not sure where you're getting 99% from.

It is possible to get out of the friendzone as I've done it before it a few times before depending on the set of circumstances.

It comes down to confidence and knowing when to chalk it up as an L and moving on.

Yup, done it myself and seen it with others too. With some women (not all obviously) it's the only way they're comfortable.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
It’s clear mans didn’t have a father or strong male figure growing up.. :francis:

My dad told be early if it ain’t your wife, finance or long time girl you about to marry NEVERR EVER make yourself available for no bytch because women will play those away games and string you along knowing you want to be more than a friend and will use you for whatever means she need to get to an end…

I remember one chic trying to zone me in highschool when she knew I was trying to holla.. broad always wanted to hang out because I had a car but wasn’t trying to be anything more than that… after 3 times hanging out I started telling her ass I was busy.. broad having the nerve to ask if I got a girl now lmaooo I was like I’m blessed and yes I met someone and she taking up my time :mjlol:

I would see her in school and she was mad as fukk.. like sorry you fumbled not my problem you thought you had a sucka :manny:

Never wait on no bytch who ain’t ye wife, finance or long time girl you ready to make your wife it’s that’s simple

This the shyt that get me with women that play games.

How you mad that I respect myself, moved on and found a woman who ACTUALLY wants to be with me AFTER you done friend zoned/played me :wtf:

I’m a self serving mfer when it comes to dating cause these women sure are. fukk I look like waiting on you to pull your head outta your ass and then when they actually do it’s only cause they see you moved on. Not cause they wanna be with you.