Man...anybody ever stop being friends with one of their close boys?

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In high school, I was cool with hella nikkas, but I had one that I knew would be my boy for life. It's been 5 years now and that's still the nikka I will hit up when I need a best man and we only kick it in person once a year or so.

In college, it's 5 of us that have remained close throughout our first 3 years and we're still brothers. Even outside that, I have my boy who I worked with and he wasn't even a part of that click.

It really reflects on who you are as a person yourself. If you're a confident, respectful, and real person, you are going to attract people of the same kind. It's only human nature.

I wanna text him on some, "i still love you my nikka and you my brother" shyt to let him know it aint no beef, but idk. fukk it.

Some of you got female friendships. All insecure about what you're friends think of you. Even if my boys got pissed at me, he would tell me on the spot and we would clear it up, and K.I.M. Even then, that hardly has happened. And the thing is, we all know if one of us get really mad over some stupid shyt, you're not getting any text like that from the other one. It would be no text or "Hit me up when you stop being a female, nikka". My closest friends are the ones I can go months without talking and I see them, we catch up and go back to fbgm.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Do you understand how difficult it is for me to take you seriously when you make the kinds of threads that you do?

On top of that, YOU of all people are in no position to be making comments like that. Troll. :beli:

breh, just peep my current and future threads :mj:

nikkas already praising da gawd gator for bringing dat real shyt to the boards :ooh:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
I kinda feel me and my boy since kindergarten starting to fall a little. And I can honestly admit its my fault. He's a huge shoe head and I was at one point but I kinda slowed down cuz I started smoking weed and that shyt is not a cheap activity. I got kicked out my moms crib and started living in a town not too far from where I lived. So it wasn't that bad. But then he got promoted at his job to assistant manager and started getting hella hours, which I'm happy for him don't get me wrong. So we don't get a chance to chill as much anymore. I work Tuesday through fridy and he work retail so you know how that is.

I don't flake on moves and I'll let you know beforehand that I don't wanna go but I usually make moves way beforehand, so usually when he hit me up I already have plans. He always gonna be my brother from another but sometimes shyt happens

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
In high school, I was cool with hella nikkas, but I had one that I knew would be my boy for life. It's been 5 years now and that's still the nikka I will hit up when I need a best man and we only kick it in person once a year or so.

In college, it's 5 of us that have remained close throughout our first 3 years and we're still brothers. Even outside that, I have my boy who I worked with and he wasn't even a part of that click.

It really reflects on who you are as a person yourself. If you're a confident, respectful, and real person, you are going to attract people of the same kind. It's only human nature.

Some of you got female friendships. All insecure about what you're friends think of you. Even if my boys got pissed at me, he would tell me on the spot and we would clear it up, and K.I.M. Even then, that hardly has happened. And the thing is, we all know if one of us get really mad over some stupid shyt, you're not getting any text like that from the other one. It would be no text or "Hit me up when you stop being a female, nikka". My closest friends are the ones I can go months without talking and I see them, we catch up and go back to fbgm.

yeah but this is over some real shyt. not no fall out of type shyt

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
This happens to me at least once a year.

nikkas I knew since the mid - late 90s and all that.

It don't bother me no more because they still on that project mind state and I'm tryna get up out the hood once and for all so fukk em all if they ain't bout my progress mission.

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
Hell yea one of my nikkas I roomated up with struck out on me an the other homey over some man lookin bytch he met at the club 2 months prior then He married her

nikka called me a couple times talking bout he still wanna be cool like old times :rudy:

Then I hear he was taking shyt behind a nikka back and he owed money from when his ass was short on bills

So it's scrap on sight no matter what If my boy don't get to him first

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
yup....i talked about him before on sohh and on her...my ex best friend who was gay...anyways the problems started in 2001 when he first borrowed money from me for his college applications...dude was discharged from the army and wasn't working and it was for a good cause...he never also asked to borrow cash from me before...so i mailed it to him..dude said he'll hit me back in a couple of months..i was like cool...well those 2 months came and went..nothing....id ask him about it every now adn themand he said he'll give it to me...dude got into college..shytload of need based money and he got back large refunds...he'd tell me about it and when i asked him about where's my cash..dude is like "if you keep asking me about the money then i won't give it to you.." :dry: this was over the phone..if this was in person i prolly would have put hands on him for that comment but i made a mental note about never lending him any cash again

anyways a couple years later i score a nice well paying internship and combined with me working at officemax i was making a shytload of money that summer...and dude knew it...shyt i was flashy with it :russ:..anyways around spring break dude had the nerve to ask me for some money so he can stay at a hotel during spring break with his bf :dry: because his college wouldnt let him stay in his dorm during it...i was like nikka you owe me money:smh:

on top of that his personal life was becoming a mess...got dismissed twice from college...was fighting with his college roommates...dude was more interested in being in a relationship with someone and finding dude online then focus on his schoolwork....he got involved with some crazy ass dude, who he ended up using for dough...dude also was a cop so he basically he started making his life a living hell with the personal info he was able to bring up...he wanted me to help him out with that situation but i stayed away like im good..then he snaps at me for him for not helping him for something he caused....afterwards i was done with him

he has tried a couple times over the years to contact me...the last time in 2008 or 2009 where he went on the fb page of a common friend of ours and talked shyt about me on a pic of me and her in her album...its been 8 years now and unless he has my dough i prolly will never deal with him again...ever

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
My whole click of nikkas I ran with during college. I dropped em all.

Honestly if you aint grown up with them nikkas dont bring em in too close. They will snake ya. Wheter it be over a bytch or money or fame, wateva it is. Cats are real expendable. Everybody wanna be on top or be the man just cause, so dudes have no problem double crossing you, if it helps them go further. Men nowadays are more bytch than these actual broads.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
We've been friends for about 10 years. Brother from another status.

Would give each other the shirts off our back.

He turned into a gossiping ass female and talks about me, my brother and other nikkas. Basically, this grimey niccas ruined the friendship over some p*ssy that another nikka has.

He basically brought it up recently and that ended it. We aint cool no more.

It wasn't my girl, but a close mutual friend.

It's sad to see what he turned in to :scusthov:

I went to bar with my other niccas looking for hoes, he was there sitting with his "best friend" gossiping. It's some ugly fat, drama causing bytch that basically was the root of the initial problem.

He tells her everything about us all. IT's so sad, man.

When I walked int he bar, he said "speak of the devil" and basically shook my hand and kept talking to the bytch. :to:

it hurts bc anybody with real niccas knows how it is, but I guess we better off without that nikka :ehh:

Anybody else ever go thru this?

I wanna text him on some, "i still love you my nikka and you my brother" shyt to let him know it aint no beef, but idk. fukk it.

Step your grammar game up, can hardly understand this shyt.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Was just talking about this the other day. 2 years ago about 5 or 6 of us that were in the Marine Corps together had a semi-reunion type deal. Our man Smitty was always the type to go off and do his own thing but he was still a core part of the crew.

So anyway a couple months after our reunion one of our boys gets killed by a drunk driver and I was the 1st one his wife notified and it fell to me to break the news to the crew. I didn't have Smitty number so I went to hit him up on FB and I notice he ain't on my friendlist.

I check my other partners pages and see that Smitty deleted everybody. Send him a friend request and he just ignored. We all sent requests and we all got ignored.

His actions basically said fukk y'all even though just 2 months before that it was all love. I ain't even mad at the fact that he ain't fukking with us, it's that one of our family died and this nikka don't give a shyt.

It's pretty much been agreed that he gettin fukked up on sight if any of us ever see him again.

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My whole click of nikkas I ran with during college. I dropped em all.

Honestly if you aint grown up with them nikkas dont bring em in too close. They will snake ya. Wheter it be over a bytch or money or fame, wateva it is. Cats are real expendable. Everybody wanna be on top or be the man just cause, so dudes have no problem double crossing you, if it helps them go further. Men nowadays are more bytch than these actual broads.
Tell me more :leostare:

YBE

Banned
Daps
Had over 8 dudes in my circle growing up.

That number has since dwindled to 3.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Never on some beefing shyt but I've "outgrown" pretty much aloof my boys I came up with. And I've lost nearly all of my life relationships because I've moved around a lot.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I was friends with this guy from '93-95 who was in my neighborhood when I moved in and we had the same classes together in school. Dude was cool but was feeling himself too much because he thought his parents were rich. His mom was a nurse but she wasn't shy about crying about her financial problems when I was over their house :what: His grandparents were the breadwinners , who lived down the block, were champion cat breeders doing shows.

Long story short, he was too much on the poor little rich kid stigma and it got annoying. Add to the fact his relatives were racist (white) . He fukked up my birthday party going all emo when I was the one hurting ( I scraped my knee the day before trying to get away from a dog that was around HIS birthday party the day before) . He did a number of bullshyt things and I played it cool till he started some shyt with me on a school bus ride home and I beat his ass. After I got home, he had the nerve to talk about getting a pellet gun to shoot me with :heh: The bus driver overheard and later stopped by my house to tell me and then told the school . fukker then tried to say that I snitched on him to throw me under cause he almost got kicked out of school for it. We had all the same friends and they all took his side when the news broke (white too ) . My parents enrolled me into another middle school across town for the following year (8th grade) which turned out to be the best move they made for me cause the school I left from was a steaming pile of shyt anyway. All of them were scared as fukk of me till we saw each other in high school cause they didn't know what to think. I still lived in the same neighborhood as them but I went to the other school . I just kept it moving and never looked back at those bytches. One of his friends was my boy since preschool and that shyt hurt when he took his side in the drama cause their parents were buddies :snoop: I'm cool with that friend now but its just a "hi , bye, and fb add" .

I have another friend who I ran h.s. track with from another school. His classmates who knew him didn't have anything good to say about him but I ignored them cause they were all stuck up brats anyway (rich school) . We had a fall-out in college cause he was like Frank The Tank from Old School when he drank and it got too much to deal with after a while. Ran into him at a Costco a few months ago and we patched things up . Found out he's a season-ticket holder for the Niners and throws tailgate parties with his co-workers :krs: He wants me to roll with him to a game this upcoming season . *sees Giants game on schedule* Will be there :win:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
i can honestly say the few people ive been really close with, we all stay in touch even though we might not hang often or even at all. i got one or two who flaked out on me, but im in good standing with the rest. most of these people ive been cool with for 10-15 years now, but not many made it from grade school