Man...anybody ever stop being friends with one of their close boys?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
We've been friends for about 10 years. Brother from another status.

Would give each other the shirts off our back.

He turned into a gossiping ass female and talks about me, my brother and other nikkas. Basically, this grimey niccas ruined the friendship over some p*ssy that another nikka has.

He basically brought it up recently and that ended it. We aint cool no more.

It wasn't my girl, but a close mutual friend.

It's sad to see what he turned in to :scusthov:

I went to bar with my other niccas looking for hoes, he was there sitting with his "best friend" gossiping. It's some ugly fat, drama causing bytch that basically was the root of the initial problem.

He tells her everything about us all. IT's so sad, man.

When I walked int he bar, he said "speak of the devil" and basically shook my hand and kept talking to the bytch. :to:

it hurts bc anybody with real niccas knows how it is, but I guess we better off without that nikka :ehh:

Anybody else ever go thru this?

I wanna text him on some, "i still love you my nikka and you my brother" shyt to let him know it aint no beef, but idk. fukk it.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Ya my best friend from childhood is addicted to heroin and hasn't talked to me in like 6 months. It's a shame but it happens gotta move on

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
* Sees thread about no longer being friends with close buddy

* Assumes thread will be interesting and is eager to make a comment

* Sees that thread was made by Gator Reloaded

* No longer has any interest in thread

* Leaves thread with no meaningful input other than a 1 star :birdman:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
We've been friends for about 10 years. Brother from another status.

Would give each other the shirts off our back.

He turned into a gossiping ass female and talks about me, my brother and other nikkas. Basically, this grimey niccas ruined the friendship over some p*ssy that another nikka has.

He basically brought it up recently and that ended it. We aint cool no more.

It wasn't my girl, but a close mutual friend.

It's sad to see what he turned in to :scusthov:

I went to bar with my other niccas looking for hoes, he was there sitting with his "best friend" gossiping. It's some ugly fat, drama causing bytch that basically was the root of the initial problem.

He tells her everything about us all. IT's so sad, man.

When I walked int he bar, he said "speak of the devil" and basically shook my hand and kept talking to the bytch. :to:

it hurts bc anybody with real niccas knows how it is, but I guess we better off without that nikka :ehh:

Anybody else ever go thru this?

I wanna text him on some, "i still love you my nikka and you my brother" shyt to let him know it aint no beef, but idk. fukk it.

Your friend sounds like a :wrist:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Nah but 2 of my homies from HS were roommates together in college. I'm still cool with both of them but I don't think they talk anymore.

Just because you're boys doesn't mean living together is such a good idea I guess.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Nah but 2 of my homies from HS were roommates together in college. I'm still cool with both of them but I don't think they talk anymore.

Just because you're boys doesn't mean living together is such a good idea I guess.

yeah thats true for a lot of cases, tbh

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
yeah, my man Dolla (still got love for him), a younger brother of one of my older brother's best friends, he like 5 years older than me so i looked up to him, considered him my old head. Him and his brother had a crib together so we used to just be over there kickin it, nikka had bytches on bytches on bytches, seen it wit my own eyes. His bm bought him a grill wit his name in it, this was the year my parents sent to nc to go to school for a year, i was home visiting for a week. Apparently his grill got missin after i left, when i got back to nc he called me and asked me about it, i told him i didnt have it and it was on his dresser last time i remember seeing it, he said somethin like "aight well if it pops up you can just sent it back, no hard feelings" and hung up, I'm like :what: you really think i'll steal a fitted grill wit a name engraved in it from a nikka i look up to? nikka just got real funny style after that, when i came back to Jersey i went thru their one day and knocked on the door, i knew he was in there but he wouldn't answer, so i was like aight fukk it. This happened back in like 03/04, didn't speak to him again till i was in atl in 2010 fuccin wit my brother, and he was workin at the club my brother was managing

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Man I know what you mean. One of my nikkas from high school became real religious when we went to college (we dont goto the same school). The shyt he used to try and get into was fun as hell, now he dont be on that tip no more. Since we not necessarily on the same page we just stopped really fukking with each other. I see the nikka from time to time but it aint the same no more :to:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yep, My Best friend for 7 years. nikkas basically lived with us every summer during my 10-12grade years cause he had some issues at home. After I got accepted in college my mom helped him and made sure he got in college too.

We were still tight our freshman year, planned on pledging in a frat the next year, hitting hoes and everything.

That summer My Mom got real sick and passed away and I found out my son was on the way so I had to take a semester off. He went ahead and pledged Kappa and dude just started acting funny style. People from our old hood was asking me what was up with him and I didn't really know.

The first issue was when he didn't come to my Mom's funeral. It wouldn't have been a big deal but my mom looked out for dude something serious even when I didn't want to and she was the reson he could go to college.

The second and basically the deal breaker was the fact that we both knew my babymom and were all cool, a year after my son was born he seen her at an event and spoke. He started stunting talking bout "you know I'm going to law school?" she was like okay. Then he gave her his card and said "call me when you need to put SP on child support"

I was like :dwillhuh: this ho ass nicca...

This nikka had no intentions or means to going to college until he talked to me and my parents and they helped him while his paretns were in the streets. Even worse was once this nicca became a kappa he started acting real uppidity and sh!t to the point people were thinking I was on some similar shyt.

Its crazy cause we done fukked hoes together, fukked each others hoes (we knew, they didn't know we knew) Hit licks, all kinds of hoodrat sh!t. I looked for this nikka when times was hard and shyt but so as a nikka go through some real life shyt this dude disappears and starts talking down..

We talked about 5 years later and we cleared some of it up but I'll never trust the dude.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
* Sees thread about no longer being friends with close buddy

* Assumes thread will be interesting and is eager to make a comment

* Sees that thread was made by Gator Reloaded

* No longer has any interest in thread

* Leaves thread with no meaningful input other than a 1 star :birdman:

:rudy:

I'm getting thoughtful responses my nikka :myman:

This is a serious thread :manny:

Trolling, we off that :stopitslime:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
yeah, my man Dolla (still got love for him), a younger brother of one of my older brother's best friends, he like 5 years older than me so i looked up to him, considered him my old head. Him and his brother had a crib together so we used to just be over there kickin it, nikka had bytches on bytches on bytches, seen it wit my own eyes. His bm bought him a grill wit his name in it, this was the year my parents sent to nc to go to school for a year, i was home visiting for a week. Apparently his grill got missin after i left, when i got back to nc he called me and asked me about it, i told him i didnt have it and it was on his dresser last time i remember seeing it, he said somethin like "aight well if it pops up you can just sent it back, no hard feelings" and hung up, I'm like :what: you really think i'll steal a fitted grill wit a name engraved in it from a nikka i look up to? nikka just got real funny style after that, when i came back to Jersey i went thru their one day and knocked on the door, i knew he was in there but he wouldn't answer, so i was like aight fukk it. This happened back in like 03/04, didn't speak to him again till i was in atl in 2010 fuccin wit my brother, and he was workin at the club my brother was managing

Yep, My Best friend for 7 years. nikkas basically lived with us every summer during my 10-12grade years cause he had some issues at home. After I got accepted in college my mom helped him and made sure he got in college too.

We were still tight our freshman year, planned on pledging in a frat the next year, hitting hoes and everything.

That summer My Mom got real sick and passed away and I found out my son was on the way so I had to take a semester off. He went ahead and pledged Kappa and dude just started acting funny style. People from our old hood was asking me what was up with him and I didn't really know.

The first issue was when he didn't come to my Mom's funeral. It wouldn't have been a big deal but my mom looked out for dude something serious even when I didn't want to and she was the reson he could go to college.

The second and basically the deal breaker was the fact that we both knew my babymom and were all cool, a year after my son was born he seen her at an event and spoke. He started stunting talking bout "you know I'm going to law school?" she was like okay. Then he gave her his card and said "call me when you need to put SP on child support"

I was like :dwillhuh: this ho ass nicca...

This nikka had no intentions or means to going to college until he talked to me and my parents and they helped him while his paretns were in the streets. Even worse was once this nicca became a kappa he started acting real uppidity and sh!t to the point people were thinking I was on some similar shyt.

Its crazy cause we done fukked hoes together, fukked each others hoes (we knew, they didn't know we knew) Hit licks, all kinds of hoodrat sh!t. I looked for this nikka when times was hard and shyt but so as a nikka go through some real life shyt this dude disappears and starts talking down..

We talked about 5 years later and we cleared some of it up but I'll never trust the dude.

:ohhh: at both of these stories.

It's really crazy how close nikkas stop fukking with each other.

I'm just accepting that it is a part of life and keeping ti moving.

All our mutual friends feel the same way, too. We really don't fukk with bull.

He even on some Twitter banging shyt talking shyt. He mad hood and I'm like the only niccas from our group that's college-educated.

:whoo:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Trolling, we off that :stopitslime:

Do you understand how difficult it is for me to take you seriously when you make the kinds of threads that you do?

On top of that, YOU of all people are in no position to be making comments like that. Troll. :beli: