Man...2004 was a Kickass year for games

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I was a BROKE college student, breh. I mean absolutely BROKE. Like didn't even have money to order a pizza except for when my mom would put 10 scraggly ass dollars in my bank account. I wanted to play some piff, and had just got gamecube that X-mas. I needed new games, breh :mjcry: Don't know WHY I would trade all that for funky ass Sonic Heroes, but :yeshrug: something had to give...and those dvds were just collecting dust at that point.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Lets not forget one of the GOAT multiplayer shooters :banderas:

6435-rgygxqyxsz.jpg

Call of Duty 1 expansion came out in 2004 as well.. Life was good :mjcry: FPS genre is straight up :trash: right now

for people who dont know, Call of Duty 1 expansion was big, because Call of Duty 1 was a big hit, but Battlefield 1942 was the first popular FPS with vehicles (vehicles were in UT games but no one cared about those modes, people cared about Unreal Tournament because it was the most competitive FPS) so Call of Duty released an expansion with tanks and shyt to compete with battlefield 1942 and from then on, Call of Duty sold more than battlefield games. That expansion was pretty much the turning point :wow:

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I was in my young prime:mjcry:
Traded my entire anime collection + a bunch of gamecube games just to buy Sonic Heroes :dahell: :what: :snoop:

I can top you....

My Xbox broke when halo 2 was about to be released. My dad refused to buy me a new one telling me to get a job. I wouldn't of had a job quick enough to buy it day 1. So I traded in 300 video games and 17 game systems. Had some very rare titles too.

My dumbass father actually took me to trade it all in. shyt literally worth thousands of dollars traded in for a measly $200 out of thirst.

I never forgave my dad for that, he supposed to look out for my best interest but didn't give a fukk. Definitely my biggest regret in life.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ninja Gaiden for Xbox came out this year. One of the best games that gen
Going toe to toe with the fukking army was :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :merchant:

Running off walls in this game was a very viable tactic and strategy BUT i guarantee 70% of the time when i first got the game .. i was just doing it to do it :ohlawd: Back flippinf over ninjad tossing stars at them only to get caught slipping from the left by another one so u gotta hit that roll switch weapons and nunchuk his ass !!!!

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It really was! But lets not forget Dej Jam fight for NY and I know many don' care for this one but I loved the first Fable.
Yo so many games ..... this year was wild

This was the same year cassidy came with ima hustler and lloyd banks was fresh out the gutta, too smooth to stutter .... what a year ...