Mama is raising a Hall of Famer right here

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Teaching that chop step punch.......all he needs is to grow.......he getting good foundation basics early.......salute his moms....... :mjcry:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
My mom, never did anything sports related with me.
My dad would hoop with me and my brother growing up, but he never coached us at home either.
Didn't know shyt about football when i was signed up. I still remember my first tackle..
I literally stood in front of the running back like :yeshrug:, he ran my ass over but feel down and i got credited the tackle. Wind was knocked out of me though,

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Inspiring to see? Yes

But as someone who played football at his age…

I know he didn’t sign up to play on the offensive line.

:mjcry:

Reminds me of a breh I played high school ball with. Made varsity freshman - senior years. He played running back but never started. He wore # 33. During our junior year, one day before practice I didn’t see him. All of a sudden he comes out wearing # 73. The coaches moved him to guard :mjlol: he was 5’10 195 lbs, but we was so weak on the offensive line and stacked at running back, the coaches made him play on the offensive line.

Senior year he was backup running back and barely played. He quit during the middle of the season. Ran into him 5 years ago and he was working at Burger King. :snoop: he was running 4.4’s 4.5’s as a junior, but they coaches never gave him a chance. Never went to college either. Football was all he cared about.

But he also got D’s in high school, was in summer school every year and graduated late. :manny: