Malutto aka Big Latto done went full thot for the 99 and the 2000

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You can tell in the indentations in her upper thigh before the booty actually starts. Fat is normally added to that area during the operation to smooth the thigh-ass ratio. But that is a place the fat shifts from easiest post surgery. Massages are needed to ensure that area stays even.

Her hips look good but have too much protrusion when she's standing straight up (compared to standing crossed leg to emphasize hips) that's usually a result of the faja not being adjusted as she healed or taking it off too early. Often people start to feel like they are 100% as early as 8 weeks post surgery but full healing takes as long as 8 months. She likely didn't have the down time to wait that long and got back active too quickly.

Normally this could be the result of a cut rate doctor but i don't think Mulatto or her team would let her cheap out on that.

There is a bunch of post op care that needs to happen with BBLs and Tummy Tucks especially. When it isn't done people have to live with the results or go back in to resolve issues. Too many women go cheap on the surgeries and dont consider the cost of after care. It's like buying a BMW thinking you can take it jiffy lube when it's time for maintenance.
Why do you know all this? :dahell:

And another reason why these women should get their diet on point, hit the gym or be content with what they look like.

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
I'd give her 4 kids.

EDIT- never mind, she has a bbl.:hhh:

I hope women understand that all these bbls, implants, face lifts, botox, etc comes from transgender culture. They're literally starting to look like them nowadays.:mjlol:

EDIT 2- After saying all that, I'll still pipe if she threw it at me.:francis:

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I'd give her 4 kids.

EDIT- never mind, she has a bbl.:hhh:

I hope women understand that all these bbls, implants, face lifts, botox, etc comes from transgender culture. They're literally starting to look like them nowadays.:mjlol:

EDIT 2- After saying all that, I'll still pipe if she threw it at me.:francis:
E-kO50OXEAANX3d
I just wanna see the tatas and I'm good:whoa:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Something about shorty is sexy as fukk.

I swear you ATL nikkas are lucky. Only things is yall have some fine ass women that will fool the fukk out of a out of towner if he dont know no better. You look at them and you'd be like "Damn I want to marry this bytch" until she open her mouth. When that hood shyt start coming out their mouth you'd be stunned :laff:

That eye candy don't guarantee good food for the soul.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
She admitted to getting work done.

EtSlHMwXMAAwwV4.jpg

Pretty weird how her father is her manager and her family is very close with what she does in entertainment and they probably co-signed her getting her body done to raise her fame.
Yeah it tripped me out with how cool her dad is with her doing thot rap.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Something about shorty is sexy as fukk.

I swear you ATL nikkas are lucky. Only things is yall have some fine ass women that will fool the fukk out of a out of towner if he dont know no better. You look at them and you'd be like "Damn I want to marry this bytch" until she open her mouth. When that hood shyt start coming out their mouth you'd be stunned :laff:
That's your loss breh

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
bytch bad built & gotta scrunched in face like blac chyna. they look like they could be sisters

now asking if i'd fukk the bytch is a ridiculous question because i'm a man. time alone & worse come to worse i'd fukk floetry nikka lol.. but that's neither here nor there