Malika Andrews.....ESPN NBA Reporter.......

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Let's be honest, most nikkas just mad some nerdy generic Reddit looking cac is clapping those cheeks.

Same dudes crying about Favre stealing money from the poor not being the biggest sports story are the same ones angry that reporters bring up a man's past history.

If she ignores the backlash, Twitter will eventually move onto someone else.
no its more she's talking about workplace relationships while being in one herself. the nichols simps always been weird

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Let's be honest, most nikkas just mad some nerdy generic Reddit looking cac is clapping those cheeks.

Same dudes crying about Favre stealing money from the poor not being the biggest sports story are the same ones angry that reporters bring up a man's past history.

If she ignores the backlash, Twitter will eventually move onto someone else.

AS SOMEONE POINTED OUT BEFORE

MOST OF THE POSTERS WHO
ARE IN THIS THREAD NOW
SUCH AS MYSELF
ARE NOT THE SAME POSTERS WHO
WERE IN THIS THREAD
BEFORE HER BOYFRIEND WAS REVEALED.

ITS A WEAK, LAZY BLANKET STATEMENT.
:devil:
:evil:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Y'all want Rachel Nichols back?
Nah we already got Bi-racial nichols. I don't watch this show because she is exhausting she talks first nobody interrupts her, then when a former player says something she disagrees with she makes a screw face and she interrupts and talks down to former NBA players about things she doesn't know about I remember this particular clip my brother sent me one time of Richard Jefferson politely sonning her once she started interrupting other players about that dyllon brooks foul on GP2. Let me look that up

Its at the beginning of this video here also her trying to be disrespectful towards kobe at 3:05

Last edited:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah we got a new black rachel nichols. I don't watch this show because she is exhausting she talks first nobody interrupts her, then when a former player says something she disagrees with she makes a screw face and she interrupts and talks down to former NBA players about things she doesn't know about I remember this particular clip my brother sent me one time of Richard Jefferson politely sonning her once she started interrupting other players about that dyllon brooks foul on GP2. Let me look that up
3 minute mark, 3 former players giving their piece all in agreement and she's acting like a brat and talking down to them like they're simpletons

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
don't understand why nikkas on twitter on this Rachel Nichols crusade when she did the exact same shyt with Derrick Rose that folks are on Malika's headtop about. both of these broads are trash.
best take of the situation

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Disney's agenda. Portray all black men as thugs and in fiction turn all black men gay

This.

shytting on nikkaz (Even in Death) = Ratings

Cacs love pointing the finger at nikkaz fukkin up over their own to make themselves feel better. Tried and True method and won't stop.

The producers know exactly what they are doing when they have people like Malika bring points like that up in discussions. It's not stopping anytime soon. Just wish that the anchors, especially black ones, would decline saying that kinda shyt.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
3 minute mark, 3 former players giving their piece all in agreement and she's acting like a brat and talking down to them like they're simpletons

Yeap like somebody pointed out here she learned to talk down to blackmen from her own family dynamic. I also edited (the post not the video)and posted a compilation clip. I refuse to click on anything from the official espn channel on yt and mess up my algorithm. Also all these network nba tv shows ain't shiettt except for the goat NBA on TNT. They have a woman bullying shaq sometimes but she is black and is also a Goat Basketball player. So It ain't no cutesy whoopsy oh my golly wholly aww shucks damsel in distress act. That now malika is trying to be on BSPN.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm talking about twitter and there are a bunch of "bring Rachel" back tweets

they're clowns

as soon as she says something else sketchy about a nikka they gonna be all up in arms again forgetting what happened the first time.

leave her where she is.