Malika Andrews.....ESPN NBA Reporter.......

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Her parents and sister are ugly. she luckily got all the looks. curious what she would look like with a lot less makeup on like her sister does

that goofy looking cac bagged her for real or are they just friends taking a photo op?

Her sister is not ugly. I seriously doubt yall know what ugly is.

Kendra-Andrews-Dad-Site.jpg

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
WHAT

DID

MALIKA

ANDREWS

SAY

ABOUT

KOBE

BEAN

BRYANT?

ANSWER

THE

GODDAMN

QUESTION
People are talking about when Matt Barnes was speaking on how Kobe would’ve reacted to the lackadaisical effort of this season’s Lakers and made the locker room uncomfortable. And he talked about how she willed the Lakers into the playoffs post all star break. She stupidly got an attitude and defensive in LeBron stan mode and said some dumb shyt about how the Lakers didn’t win a playoff game that year either in regards to Kobe’s methods ignoring that he tore his Achilles and wasn’t there. Might have said some about the years after that too but I forget. Lakers fans flamed her take on social media. She just seemed real snotty and bratty. But I was honestly just joking and assumed you all saw that clip.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
People are talking about when Matt Barnes was speaking on how Kobe would’ve reacted to the lackadaisical effort of this season’s Lakers and made the locker room uncomfortable. And he talked about how she willed the Lakers into the playoffs post all star break. She stupidly got an attitude and defensive in LeBron stan mode and said some dumb shyt about how the Lakers didn’t win a playoff game that year either in regards to Kobe’s methods ignoring that he tore his Achilles and wasn’t there. Might have said some about the years after that too but I forget. Lakers fans flamed her take on social media. She just seemed real snotty and bratty. But I was honestly just joking and assumed you all saw that clip.
She deserved to get flamed too. She missed the point entirely, which was Kobe left it all on the floor. He didn’t walk off the court with 5:00 left in the game.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
her sister is ugly, i see her on tv and find her to be ugly like her ugly ass mama. take your cape off

I’m be nice and just say I find her highly unattractive…and after seeing pics of the mom I see why…she favors the mother far more than malika does…they both have her jowls and nose tho…but she also has the mother’s long face…dude posted the one pic where she looks ok…but when she’s reporting or they’re talking to her in the studio, I don’t find her to be attractive

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps

:gucci: this has nikkas turning on Malika and ready to throw her in the bushes?

I would be more understanding of tossing her in the bushes if the Dave whatever his name rumors are true but not a basketball take.