Malika Andrews.....ESPN NBA Reporter.......

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
And so it begins. I think she's cute, but cats were acting like she was flawless. Cute face, body is meh. But I know cats gonna stop kissing her ass now.

She is still bad to me. Nikkas fukked this one up. This thread was made 3 years ago. Somebody should have been on her back then. Females are not waiting around these days.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
And so it begins. I think she's cute, but cats were acting like she was flawless. Cute face, body is meh. But I know cats gonna stop kissing her ass now.

That's how I always felt...I been a titty/ass man since the sixth grade lol. She's pretty though

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She is still bad to me. Nikkas fukked this one up. This thread was made 3 years ago. Somebody should have been on her back then. Females are not waiting around these days.
Do we know who she has dated in the past? Maybe she likes white guys.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I don’t think Poole is worried about Malika or any other nba player. They got way more better options

I do remember the KD/Rose Gold rumors when he was on Goldenstate though.

And Malika > Rose Gold so....:yeshrug:
Disagree.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
But the question is, how great would that breh have had to be?

:mjlol: Let's just say this. I think if Steph Curry was single and tried to get her 3 years ago. She'd be on baby #3 right now on some "Praise God, be fruitful and multiply"

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Judging by how they act on her show I honestly think Richard Jefferson has a better shot than that white guy.

Jordan Poole is a close second especially after he wins Finals MVP next month :banderas: