Malika Andrews.....ESPN NBA Reporter.......

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm pretty sure a young NBA millionaire could have got her if they put in the effort. I don't believe any of them have. They are scared to get at her. I haven't seen one putting the full court press on her on camera not giving a fukk.

You say Scared; many would say Indifferent. When she's around the players, she's usually interviewing them. Most players look at being interviewed as a chore.

Then there's Jordan Poole. He is being labeled a perv due to perception.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
You say Scared; many would say Indifferent. When she's around the players, she's usually interviewing them. Most players look at being interviewed as a chore.

Have to totally forget what people say. They will never support you and the spirit that drives them is against you winning.

I wasn't really talking about Poole though, because if it is true she is with McMenamin she probably wasn't available at that point.

The reality is these women get hit on all of the time, from a young age. You have to make them know you're serious about it and put in the effort.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
White boys are not scared to get at these girls anymore. It's this young chick I'm trying to see what's up with and I already know white boys are trying to get at her by what she says. If you are trying to get them you have to actively go get them. They ain't waiting around. I'm pretty sure a young NBA millionaire could have got her if they put in the effort. I don't believe any of them have. They are scared to get at her. I haven't seen one putting the full court press on her on camera not giving a fukk.

and a mixed chick like her is getting heavy suitors from a young age.

That’s true, but then we don’t know if she wants the stigma of being bagged by an NBA player and not being taken seriously. She does have a all around market beauty, poise, and conduct.

A Breh would need to come correct. Not like Poole lol.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
White boys are not scared to get at these girls anymore. It's this young chick I'm trying to see what's up with and I already know white boys are trying to get at her by what she says. If you are trying to get them you have to actively go get them. They ain't waiting around. I'm pretty sure a young NBA millionaire could have got her if they put in the effort. I don't believe any of them have. They are scared to get at her. I haven't seen one putting the full court press on her on camera not giving a fukk.

and a mixed chick like her is getting heavy suitors from a young age.
These women know these players and what type of time they are on in their personal lives. They are also professional. It ain't rocket science to think these women just don't want to shyt where they eat and make it hot at their job. Everybody aint a gold digger or a cleat chaser. Most women I know that work in sports either date outside of sports altogether, or outside of the sport that they work with.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
These women know these players and what type of time they are on in their personal lives. They are also professional. It ain't rocket science to think these women just don't want to shyt where they eat and make it hot at their job. Everybody aint a gold digger or a cleat chaser. Most women I know that work in sports either date outside of sports altogether, or outside of the sport that they work with.

We are really talking about a dude that looks at her and can tell she's wife material and is looking to make her a priority. We're not talking about the playboys. Most playboys are afraid to have their heart broke. That's the reason they act the way they do. I'm sure there's at least one guy in the league like that.

But from the looks of it, she seems to be the type to like older men.

Daps

nah when she was interviewing Bam yesterday it seemed like he didn't want to look her in the eye and then when he did he couldn't help cheesin. you could tell he was like damn she so fine but trying to play cool. subtle shyt. I know plenty of players are probably interested and even these dudes are rich and famous some still probably get a little nervous around a woman of her caliber. she's gorgeous and successful and can get any man she wants and not just for fukkin. she seems like wifey material.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
We are really talking about a dude that looks at her and can tell she's wife material and is looking to make her a priority. We're not talking about the playboys. Most playboys are afraid to have their heart broke. That's the reason they act the way they do. I'm sure there's at least one guy in the league like that.

But from the looks of it, she seems to be the type to like older men.
By the same token though how is she supposed to know who is going to take her as wife material vs who will treat her like a jump. It works both ways and some women would just rather not bother than risk their reputation on it.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
By the same token though how is she supposed to know who is going to take her as wife material vs who will treat her like a jump. It works both ways and some women would just rather not bother than risk their reputation on it.

I know there's some breh she would have risked it with. Her dad is black.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Um, what? What does that have to do with anything? It also doesn't make sense.

There are fully Black women that DON'T date Black men at all.

Anyways, I'm outta this thread :hubie:

There's a dude from every ethnic group that can get any particular single woman. Don't let them tell you otherwise. They will go for the right one. There might be more for some and less for others, but I'm saying there's at least one dude from any ethnic group that can get any particular single woman.